Chapter 17

Diana's POV:

I got off the phone with the taxi driver and cheered as we waited for him/or her to arrive. Michael was in flannel pajama pants with his usual black vans. He wore a simple grey jumper over his upper body. "Diana I'm sleepy do we ha-" a honk from outside interrupted Michael slightly scaring me . "C'mon it'll be quick I promise!" I pulled him out the door.

****

We walked into the store , no one in sight beside the guards and workers. I skipped along side Michael as we searched for the goodies . I turned into aisle 17 labeled 'candy , cookies , chips'. "Hmm I need Sour Patch Kids , Sour Gummy Bears , Goobers , Starburst, Skittles , Hershey's : Cookies N' Cream what am I missing?" I rambled on .

Michael grinned wide before responding , " M&Ms , Kit Kats , Ferrero , Mike And Ike's . Now chips , Cheesy Cheetos , Hot Cheetos , Lays Original , Lays Lemon hm what am I missing?" He smirked .

"Wow that's a lot but you're missing popcorn!" I screeched picking out Kettle Corn , Butter and Butter Lovers. I skipped around the corner and Michael followed pushing the cart .

"Dr.Pepper, Mt.Dew , Cactus Cooler , Coca Cola , 7Up . What else?" I laughed putting the sodas in the cart. "Movies !!" Michael yelled as he ran off with the cart to find the movies .

I caught up to him laughing as he crazily controlled the cart . "Michael be careful! What if we get kicked out??" I looked around at the securing cameras surrounding the store .

"Diana , if you wanna get kicked out this isn't what to do." He chuckled coming to an abrupt stop .

"Then what?" I rose an eyebrow , curious if he had been kicked out of one before .

"Do you want to get the food , or get kicked out?" He grinned .

"Let's get ourselves kicked out . " I skipped off as Michael abandoned the cart

"To the bicycles !" He whisper yelled to me.

*******

After walking around , lost , we found the bikes , finally .

"Now Diana remember to just pedal faster if they try to stop you" he explained looking around cautiously . I nodded my head as I sat down on the bike's seat.

"Ready?" He winked and stood on a skateboard ."Yup", I said popping the 'p' . "Go!" I pedaled fast around by the toys , Michael split the other way by the clothes .

It was so fun as I felt this wildness come through me . Then suddenly I was stopped . "Ma'am what do you think you're doing?" A woman in a blue polo and kakis asked me .

"Riding a bike , duh!" I giggled pedaling off . As the woman ran after me screaming "Young lady you stop this instant !" . I stopped and yelled over my shoulder , "Come and get me first". I sped off faster than I had been pedaling feeling cold wind hit me fast going through my hair . "Miss you and your little friend need to leave the premises immediately before we call the police", a security guard stepped in front of the bike. "Uh, uhm yeh. Of course " I quickly got off the bicycle handing it off to the security guard. Michael was standing next to the guard.

"Let's go Mike." I whispered . He nodded and we walked outside . The taxi cab was still there running our time as we were in there . It didn't matter how much it was going to be , I was too busy thinking about how awesome that was.

I laughed as we got in to the cab.

"What's so funny ?" Michael stared at me weirdly , probably thinking I belong in an asylum.

"That's the most fun I've had , literally. The rush was extreme , I loved it . Thanks Michael!" I hugged him as I remembered what happened in the past few minutes .

5sos Adopted Me | 5sos Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें