Chapter 26

SO I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END AND YOU HAVE TO READ IT BECAUSE IF NOT YOU'LL PROBABLY HATE ME.

{ Filler Chapter }

{ Too Lazy To Edit }

Luke's Pov :

Oh gawd , my palms are sweating and I can barely breathe. I feel like Diana is about ready to break and I'm about ready to puke. I ran to Diana's window quickly opening it and breathing in the fresh air ..

"Luke , is everything okay??" She rushed over to me as I sat on her chair next to the window.

"I'm fine , yeah .. Just a bit nervous really ." I sighed , rubbing my hands over my face.

I played with my lip ring , stalling time , then my phone began to ring.

"Ashton what could you possibly want right now ." I rolled my eyes waiting for him to speak.

"So !? What happened?? Anything!? Luke don't make me go back and choke the words right out of you." Ashton laughed , and I heard Michael say 'Ash , take it down a notch'.

"Well something would have happened if you didn't freaking call me before I was about to tell her , Ashton ." I groaned and Diana looked at me very interested in our conversation.

"Alright , alright little Mr.Grumpy Pants I'll let you go but we're going to be on our way back from the store soon so hurry it up ." Ashton muttered and then cheered a goodbye .

"Well that was , interesting . " Diana laughed putting some popcorn in her mouth.

"Yeah , well what I'm going to tell you is going to be way more interesting than that ." I mumbled , okay I'm not in a bad mood but I'm very frustrated with the fact Ashton got all this out of me. Of course him being the pushy friend and already in a bad term -sort of-

with Diana he's making me confess.

*****

"Diana , so I've been meaning to tell you this but I just , I don't have the balls to . If you hate me after , okay .. I'll understand a lot but not really because you kind of shouldn't hate me . "

"Okay , well I'm listening and I probably will never hate you so just keep talking Luke . " She frowned , I'm sure she's nervous to hear what I'm about to say.

"Well , I have to admit the first day you put us through all that shit I was pretty frustrated with you because what the hell we were only trying to help you out . Then , I got to know you that first day when you left the hospital , not directly but I heard and watched. You're a freaking beautiful girl , no doubt in that. No one ever asked me how I felt about you though. No one ever cared . They jumped at you , as if you were kind of someone they could keep and possibly own. At least it seemed that way to me , I would have spoken up about the dare and damn would I have stopped Ashton from getting at that girl. Calum hurt you , Ashton hurt you ... Michael , somehow and don't doubt me , will hurt you. But my point is no one asked how I felt about you , and boy do I feel great feelings for you . That one night I got drunk as hell , it may or may not have been because Ashton's retarded ass dare for Calum .. And Calum was about to make a move that night .

Diana , I like you a lot and you don't have to like me . Just , don't hate me for what I've said in the past 4 minutes . " I let out a shaky breath , I felt like crying . I messed up ... I shouldn't have said anything , I'm just going to feel sad because she doesn't feel the same.

"DAMMIT .!" I yelled slamming my hand on her desk , I got up and politely said "excuse me , would you?" .

I ran out her door and down the hall into the bathroom . What the hell did I just do?? What did Ashton put me up to ? All to get him off her mind ! Like it would make her happier ! She's probably even more confused right now . Why , why , why , why , why .

"Luke?" Diana whispered slightly knocking on the door.

"Not now Diana , please this isn't a good time ." I mumbled , I started crying ... So many feelings and emotions I'm mad , frustrated , upset , hurt , confused.

I ran my fingers through my hair sliding down onto the floor.

"Luke , please I know how you feel right now . And I'm 300% sure you're in there on the floor crying and don't know what to feel." She knocked again , wiggling the door knob.

I crawled over to the door and opened it , she came in and closed it once more.

"Luke , it's okay .. It wasn't the best time to say that but it also wasn't the worst. And I don't know what to say or feel about that because I'm pretty numb from Ashton's actions yesterday , give me a few days." Diana sat down next to me , hugging me from the side.

"Please don't cry , it's going to be better soon .. I promise." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her so she was closer to me , this hug was - warm and caring . I liked the way it felt to be hugged this way.

**********

A/N :

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP , IM NOT VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS BECAUSE IM TORN BETWEEN DASHTON & LIANA (DUKE) .

Comment if you want either

duke or dashton , I kind of hate myself for making it this way. I dunno who to pick . Dammit

I MAY OR MAY NOT DELETE THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS SORRY

Yeah I really might just keep it as dashton , idk oops