Chapter 33

I had a lot of writer's block and , I'm sorry if it's crap I just wanted to update for you guys I've been horrible at this lately ...
{ sorta edited }
Luke's Pov :

So today Diana and I are going to be taking the long way home . First we are going to eat at a cute restaurant a couple blocks away from where we're going after , then the next stop is a fifteen minute walk away from the last. There is a car waiting for us up in a parking lot by the woods so we can drive back when we are done though.

*******
"This is nice , I like it." Diana said looking around at where we were . It was a small local restaurant , and even though it was daylight they had dark curtains covering the windows and twinkly lights surrounding the room.

"It really is , come on let's go get our table. Hi , um reservation for Luke Hemmings " I smiled and guided Diana with my hand as a waitress took us to the table.

It was like this was an awkward first date , we both were very quiet for a while looking through the menu and ordering . I decided to speak up and make some conversation. "Are you excited to start your school work again?" I circled a straw in my cup , not making much eye contact.

"Not really , I just don't want to continue . It's not like I'm a bad student or anything .. I'm just lazy and I feel so over with school . And I'm pretty upset that I'm not going to have a prom." She looked at me and so I stared back putting my hand over hers. Maybe later next year if Diana and I can attend to a prom together , and of course I'll ask her in a cute creative way.

"It's alright it's your last year , you can survive ." I laughed and then our food came and Diana loves food so much so I understood that the silence wasn't awkward now .

*******

Diana and I slowly walked together hand in hand , making some conversation . But once we got to where I wanted I quickly stopped her. We were at a small park filled with pretty much just trees and grass. It was nice the green scenery and the bright sun made it better.

"Diana , do you trust me?" I asked pulling out a bandana that I'm using as a blindfold from my back pocket.

"Of course I do Luke , why wouldn't I?" She smiled at me then laughed. Her hair was down and the lighting was perfect , I didn't want to cover her beautiful face but it's only for a minute.

"Okay then I'm going to put this on you." I stepped behind her and put the bandana on her covering her eyes.

"Luke? Where are we going? And why do I have to be blindfolded??" Diana's questions didn't seem to stop as I pulled her along behind me . I had a couple of water balloons in the park waiting for us and we were going to play a game .

"Alright not sure why I had to be blindfolded to see water balloons ." Diana fussed as I took the bandana off of her .

"I thought it'd be cute." I frowned and looked down at Diana , since she is a bit shorter .

"It is , it is . Thank you." Diana got on her tip toes and pressed her lips to mine quickly. "Alright now tell me what we are doing." She smiled and looked at the water balloons .

"The person who is hit the most , is the loser and has to do something very cute for the winner ." I explained as she looked around listening.

"I can use some cute in my life , let's begin Hemmings." She smirked grabbing a water balloon .

"WAIT , WAIT! We have to start from a certain distance ." I picked up two water balloons as well , if I hadn't said that though Diana would have hit me.

"Okay , now let's back up together and I'll tell you when to-" I was interrupted by a water balloon hitting me on my arm.

"Diana Rose you cheater!" I ran after her and she screamed trying to get to the bucket for another balloon. My long legs helped as I grabbed her from the back and popped a balloon on her arm as well.