Chapter 25

lOOK AT THAT FETUS PICTURE
{ Half-Awake Edited ,

Oops }

Diana's POV :

********

I sobbed and held onto my knees as I waited for James to come and take me away . I took my sweatshirt off and wiped some of the blood off my knees . I was a mess and now I'm going to be a dead mess.

"Diana ? What are you doing on the floor ? Are you okay??" Adam asked worried and I quickly looked up.

"Adam?" I smiled , now crying happily .

"Yes??" He asked in a scared voice.

"What are you doing here , where's James? Was he here ??? Was it you?? Adam , I'm scared and tired and broken and mad and terrified." I cried and tried standing up , but my knees hurt so bad I fell back to the floor.

"1. I heard you running out the house , 2. If that guy was here he'd be dead , 3. No , I hope he's no where near here , 4. Yes . Now what happened to your knees!?" He widened his eyes look down at my open wounds.

"I thought you were James , so I tried running away .. I am so wrecked that my body gave out on me and I fell ... And taa daa I'm hurt. It doesn't hurt that bad though , I just can't stand." I wiped under my eyes and put my phone in my pocket.

"Well come on I'll carry you to the car . I parked down the street , I knew you'd run over here."

*****

*5 HOURS LATER*

So I hardly got any sleep , my knees are killing me and I'm emotionally damaged . The guys aren't here , well Luke was but he decided to leave and get some rest at they're little house.

I've been laying down watching tv with Adam in his room. I'm lucky to have him , and grateful he found me or I would've been worse.

"Would you ever attempt to jump into the pool , off the roof?" Adam asked as he put some popcorn in his mouth.

"I would never ! I'm such a clumsy person and I would probably jump wrong .. Nuh uh!" I laughed laying down , playing with the gauze around my knees.

"I would take an umbrella with me so I can float down ," Adam laughed as he threw popcorn at me .

"Oh , we have Mary Poppins over here." I teased and watched as Kit , in American Horror Story , looked as hot as ever.

"I'd kill to meet him." I sighed as I ate a jelly bean.

"I have his number you want it?" Adam laughed reaching over for his phone .

"No thanks .. He's engaged .. I'm going to go shower , maybe my knees will feel a bit better . " I sat up and began limping away to my room.

*******

As I got in my room , just out the shower , I noticed an envelope on top of my desk.

"To Diana , from ... Ashton."

I closed my eyes trying my hardest not to cry at the slightest thought of him . I opened the letter and began reading .

" Lovely Diana ,

I've taken this time to say sorry , I know it's better in person but I don't want to see you cry .. Especially because of me. I know I shouldn't have ever done that to you , but I guess old habits never go away.

I truly do love you , but I don't want to hurt you more , we're leaving back on tour soon . I wish I could stick to one girl , if I could that girl with be you.

You're funny , nice , beautiful , weird , awkward , somewhat romantic ( lurve you.) , amazing smile ... Gosh your smile could light up my whole day . Your laugh , contagious , and very adorable .. It just made me happy. There's someone there for you , someone who will treat you right .. Maybe it's me , but I know right now , for now .. It isn't me .

- Forever lurving ( and loving ) you , Ashton Irwin. "

I let a few , okay maybe more , tears fall onto the paper ruining the ink of the pen he used. I folded the paper back into the envelope , putting it away in a box I had of things and I guess memorabilia of Ashton and I's adventures . The box was quite big and wasn't filled to the fullest , I wrote on the top in a bright turquoise sharpie " Ashton & Diana Lurve Mems." . Sliding the box back in my closet I texted Ashton . I guess I feel better ..

Reply :

Thank you , I needed that.

Ashton My Lurve :

I'm sending something up to you .

Reply :

You're here??? I'm coming to see you!

-

I decided to change his contact name , not wanting it to be awkward having him under my lurve.

-

Ashton Irwin :

Oops sorry , we left just now .. Maybe next time , enjoy what I left behind.

*****

I sighed getting out some candy from my not-so-secret stash . As I sat down on my bed a knock came at the door .

"Come in Adam !" I yelled to him , most likely with whatever Ashton left for me.

"It's Luke ." Luke coughed and opened the door , then shutting it behind him.

"Oh hey Luke " I smiled patting the spot next to me. I'm slightly confused about why Ashton left Luke behind but I'm sure he'll tell me.

"Ashton , um , he left me so I can tell you some things ... The truth about m-"

********