Chapter 9

Today is a Sunday , lazy day . I just woke up about 20 minutes ago . I'm currently in bed scrolling through my twitter feed . It's summer vacation , if you were wondering why I'm not in school. @DianaSOS5: I really got to get out of bed .

After pressing tweet I got my lazy butt out of my bed. My warm sweet comfy bed ... No I can't leave you . Baby I'll be back don't worry , Mama loves you. Okay I really have to go . I made my bed , brushed my teeth and went downstairs for some cereal . I ran downstairs and into the kitchen . I opened the cupboards grabbing a bowl for my lovely Apple Jacks . Adam bought me a new box yesterday so I'm not going to have a fit today. I poured the milk and cereal in the bowl . When I was done eating I went back into my room. The boys are staying in Florida for a while . They decided to just do their recording/writing out here in Miami .

I haven't seen them for about a week, it's been lonely in the house Adam is mostly gone . But today he is leaving to the UK for 2 weeks and he is having the boys stay with me or I stay with them . It's going to be weird for me at first knowing I'm going to be with them on a daily basis for 2 weeks . Adam is going to give me money before he leaves . Enough for food , movies , and junk. I'm currently on my phone watching their Keeks.

Whenever I'm down I watch them and suddenly I'm filled with so much happiness I can make a whole hurd of animals happy . My favorite Keek is when Michael and Calum sing Mama Mia . Michael's voice is so hot , Calum's is angelic then you have Ashton's weird little cute laugh that just makes my whole day all the time . I laid down to watch them all .

I heard a knock at my door and I got up to open it . There was an upset Adam standing there ,"What's wrong?" I asked. "I hate to leave you alone , especially since you are under my care . I trust these four boys but then again I don't. Be good, they get here around 2:30 " . He weakly smiled at me and we started to walk down the stairs.

"I'll be fine and you will be back before you know it " I assured him . Adam and I have been getting close these past few weeks when he is here and isn't tired . We talk like father and daughter , I really like this home so far and I hope I am here to stay . I doubt he would but I really do hope .

"Here there is 1,000 on it and I will add more if you are spending it wisely ..." He put an emphasis on the are. "... I got the bank to put you're actual name on it . So here you go , please spend it wisely Diana I really trust you." He smiled and grabbed his two suitcases and carry on . The taxi was honking for him to go already , "Alright Diana be good , see you in two weeks " I gave him a hug , and he left out the door . I had an hour till the boys came so I'll just do whatever till then. I put on some peach neon shorts , and a floral crop top . I slipped on my white converse and walked outside . Adam had a swing set in the back so I decided to finally try it out . I put on my music , currently on "Dear Maria , Count Me In " by All Time Low. I sat down on the seat feeling it's warmness on my thighs . I started to swinging feeling nothing but the air and hearing the music .

It was quite peaceful , I feel when I'm swinging I have no cares in the world . I'm above the ground where my worries can't touch me . More songs passed along , but this one song came on and I almost lost my senses .

I started to tear up , the song was just meaningful . I just swung on the swing , then that's when the part came on . "I never thought I had the words to say it but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside of my arms ." , ahaha yeah it was More Than This by One Direction . I love that song I used to dedicate it to Michael all the time on twitter and spam him with it asking for a follow. Michael is just , whoa . All of them are but I can't , not one bit , and they wouldn't so yeah. My music turned off and the ringtone started "You're just a little bit out of my limit..." I ran towards it and answered the unknown call.. "I like your ringtone , it's cute" a deep voice said on the other line . "...FUCK YOU JAMES" I ran inside locked the doors and hid in Adam's closet . My phone rang again and I didn't answer it . Instead I huddled into a ball praying it was all a dream and he would go away. I heard rocks being thrown at the windows I walked in to the bedroom , out of the closet. I peaked out the window and saw Calum throwing rocks . I smiled and ran downstairs opening the door for them. "Diana we called you , well Ashton did and he said all you said was fuck you James . " Michael began "We didn't know what to do".

"Ashton I'm going to kill you , I thought you were James my old foster parent who used to uhmm beat me." I weakly smiled walking into the living room.

"I'm sorry " Ashton said giving me a small hug .

They all chose their rooms and sat down with me. "Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes" I heard as I watched tv . It was below a whisper but I heard it . "You could own me , you don't even know me" another whisper . I was laughing to myself by now ."But I could feel you crying" oh gee another one . This is adorable . "Diana " .

I looked at each of them and we all started laughing . "I thought I should just lighten the moment " Michael confessed . So he started it . How cute . And cliché , hah .. Wait what's funny ? I'm weird.

I sat in the living room all day , the boys would switch two every time to play on the game/arcade room. There were conversations here and there but it was a bummy day. Now it was 11:42, I was wide awake eating Oreo cookie ice cream with some Pepsi on the side . All the boys were in the room , tv off us just eating and laughs here and there . "Let's play a game guys I'm bored and not tired at all" I stated. "Would you rather?" Ashton asked. "No" was all he got . I laughed and said "That's too easy" . "Twister?" Luke smiled . "NO!" The rest of us shouted . "Truth or dare??" Calum asked . "Yes!" I smiled , the other boys agreeing as well. "Luke , Truth or Dare " I evilly smiled . "Dare" he smirked ,"I dare you to hump the couch " I laughed.

"Okay" was all he said before he jumped up from his spot and started humping the couch. He came back when he was done , all of us laughing at how weird and funny that was .

"Diana truth or dare" Luke smiled ." Dare" I laughed.

"I dare you to lick your big toe " he laughed . "Challenge accepted " I took my sock off and pulled my foot close to my mouth. I licked my big toe and put my sock back on , the boys with a funny disgusted face on while laughing. We all asked each other doing stupid dares . Calum jumped into the pool with only his boxers on, Ashton made out with his hand , Michael stripped into his boxers he had to stay like that for 7 turns . It was my turn again and I was about to pick truth . "Diana , Truth or Dare" Ashton smiled wickedly . "Dare butt-head " I laughed putting a gummy bear into my mouth. He smirked and said "I dare you to kiss Michael .!"

-Oh snap.... I put stuff in italics a lot I gotta stop -