Chapter 2

Re-Written //

As the sun shined through my window , it made it a bit hot in my room . So I woke up and saw that the time was 12:56 p.m. I have 6 hours to kill , 1 to get there and 1 to get ready. I decided on going back to sleep maybe wake up around 3? I don't know , I'm lazy sleep time.

***

"Diana , wake up it's 5:38 . You have to get up for that concert now get up." I heard Nora's attempt at getting me up. With a sleepy groan I opened my eyes. What? How is it 5 I slept 4 more hours? Well that must be really good 'beauty sleep'.

"Are you taking me or do I take the bus?" I asked Nora while sitting up . "If I leave the apartment James will have my head , I cannot take you hun sorry." "It's okay , I understand well I'm going to get ready thanks for getting me up." I replied hopping out of bed walking to the shower.

Once I got out of the shower I went into my closet and decide on an outfit . After what seemed like hours , I decided on black skinny jeans and my white knit sweater with black kitty whiskers on the front . I put on my converse , threw my valuables in my bag seeing that I can't trust James , grabbed my tickets and left the house. It will take me 5 busses to get to the theater they are playing in. I put in my earbuds turned on Out Of My Limit and went along with everything until I'm at my destination.

******

Before I knew it I was standing right in front of the theater . Walking toward the doors I see excited girls screaming for these boys , how idiotic . These boys are normal , no need to scream , do you scream when you see your crush? No. So no need to here geeze girls now a days. Luckily I'm not one of them I prefer to keep my cool and not loose my head when I see famous people. It's 8:24 by now the concert starts in 6 minutes .

- I'm shaking nervously , 2 more minutes .

The boys came on stage with an opening song of Gotta Get Out. Luke sang perfectly , Michael and Calum played perfectly , and Ashton drummed perfectly . The whole concert is perfect .

*****
The last song they are singing now Wherever You Are, such a meaningful song. By the end the girls are in tears on the verge of loosing their voice while I'm swaying side to side to the end of the most perfect night ever . I say perfect too much huh? Ehh whatever . There are now people exiting the theater , oh gosh I'm going to meet them right now. Someone call 9-1-1 I'm about to have a heart attack .

*******
I find my way to where I meet them , there's a long line so I let everyone in front of me so I can be the very last. I pull out my phone from my side shoulder bag and start tweeting to random stuff.

@5SauceSOS: Such a long line

:(! So worth the wait to be last ;D 5Sauce!!!

I tweeted some people back , now for my TL .

People are really funny on twitter

@SOS5Cake: Such a great concert ! UVIP line is so long merp. 5SOSFAM

@5SauceSOS: @SOS5Cake I'm in the UVIP LINE TOO WHERE ARE UOU AH MAH GAHD

I was tweeting like a typical crazy Fangirl

@SOS5Cake: @5SauceSOS second to last in the line ;(! Boo

I looked up from my phone tapped the Ombrè haired girl with a smile and said , "SOS5Cake?" "5SauceSOS?" She gasped, I chuckled lightly at her being shocked . "Yep , that'd be my ugly self" "Shut up you're beautiul! Look at you!" She smiled , I blushed at the compliment "Thanks , you are too". We talked , tweeted , took pictures for proof to our followers and before we knew it Laura was next . Laura was SOS5Cake , I learned that today . "Good luck DM me later " I smiled and pushed the nervous Laura forward . I was now the last one in line I was pretty damn nervous by now. I heard them laugh at her and smile signing her Somewhere New album and taking a picture with her . She soon walked off and waved to me mouthing good luck , I waved back and mouthed a thank you. My heart is beating so fast and my breathing stops as I start to walk forward to them.