Chapter 24

{ Lazily Edited Sorry }

( READ MY NOTE IF YOU WANT A DARN PIZZA )

Diana's POV:

"DIANA GUESSSS WHAAAATTTT" Luke yelled as I walked into the living room .

"What , Luke?" I laughed as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Calum do you want to tell her...?" Luke smiled so big , it was adorable seeing him this excited.

"DIANA WE ARE HAVING AN ACOUSTIC SHOW IN THE PARK UP THE STREET !" Ashton yelled telling the news.

"Hey , I was supposed to tell her !" Calum fake cried into Michael's chest.

"It's okay baby we can go have hot steamy sex if you want." Michael said as he patted Calum's back.

"Okay..." Calum wiped his 'tears' away and they both got up exiting the room.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE GAME ROOM WE ARE NOT HAVING HOT STEAMY SEX OKAY.!?" Michael yelled back to us as we laughed .

"What!? We aren't !? WOW" Calum hit Michael , laughed and soon they were out of sight.

"I'm going to join them for a threesome " Ashton laughed as he got up , before he left his kissed my cheek .. "Lurve you , see you in a bit." With that he walked off following Michael and Calum.

"I guess it's you and I Luke" I laughed turning to him.

"What do you want to do?" He smiled down at me .

"Well do you want to go to the movie theater?" I asked Luke , there's this new movie I am dying to see ... Ashton refuses to take me to see it.

"What movie would we watch?" Luke laughed.

"The Fault In Our Stars?" I looked up at Luke giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Nope , don't give me that look Diana ." He turned his head laughing .

"Fine , I'll just go by myself .. I hope I don't see mean fans." I sighed walking to the car.

"You're good , you're real good Diana." Luke chuckled getting into the car .

"Yes , now we go!" I turned the car on .

**********

"Luke , stop crying !" I laughed , practically out of breath.

"B-but , he died!" He let out a few more tears , I smiled at how freaking adorable he was acting right now.

"Bring it in , c'mon .. It's okay Luke." I opened my arms and let Luke hug me. He's so tall , my arms don't really reach his shoulders ..

I wrapped my arms around his waist , as he snuggled his head into my neck. "You okay?" I giggled.

"Yeah thank you " He laughed , " do you want to go to Jamba Juice?"

"Yeah , sounds good .. Should we ask the others if they want anything?" I asked as I pulled away from him

"Nah , just us two." Luke smiled down at me .

*********

*DAY OF ACOUSTIC SHOW*

"Diana , stop" Ashton laughed as I awkwardly stared down at him setting up from the stools we put up for the four guys , myself and Adam.