Chapter 10

Recap ~ "Diana , Truth or Dare" Ashton smiled wickedly . "Dare dumbass " I laughed putting a gummy bear into my mouth. He smirked and said "I dare you to kiss Michael .!"

I stared at Ashton wide eyed , I mean I wouldn't mind kissing Michael but it's only been a while. "It's a dare Diana , do it." He smirked once again . I turned to Michael "Uhmm are you okay with this? " I asked looking down. "Yep , it's a dare I don't care." He said. "THAT RHYMED !!" Calum yelled laughing ".. Now do the dare Diana " Calum broke the silence. Since Michael was already next to me I pulled myself a little closer to him . I have had my first kiss so I don't think I'll screw this up. Michael made more of a move than I did he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer , closing the space between us . Our lips are currently centimeters away from each other . "...You're Just A Little Bit Out Of My Limit..." My phone started ringing I turned away and answered Adam's call. "Hello?" "Diana! I know it's late but I figured you would go to sleep late anyways . I didn't wake you did I?" He asked ."Nope " I got up to talk to him in private . He pretty much checked in on us , mainly me haha I'm more special than those idiots just kidding I love them in a weird way. I walked back over to the group and sat down. "Guys ... I'm a little tired ya know?" I lied , I'm really not but it'd be nice to get away from that dare. "We won't forget this Diana , you're dare is still on. You just got out of it , for now. " Michael gave me a half smile with an evil look in his eyes. "Yeah Diana " the others commented. "Alright , we'll see about that " I smiled and walked up to my room. This is going to be a long , horrible two weeks. It's just a dare though right? Riiight??? Oh gosh I really hope he knows it's a dare and ONLY a dare . I changed into sweats and an old Beatles shirt . I laid down on my bed and let sleep take over me . What a day , no scratch that the day was fine . What a night , yep much better

~

I woke up to the scent of smoke and the smoke alarm beeping loud throughout the house . I ran down the stairs to find the boys trying to put out a fire. I grabbed the few extinguisher from down the hall and put the flames out . "What the actually fu- FUDGE" I yelled clearly angry they almost burned the house down. These 4 idiots can't be trusted. "We tried making breakfast .. and clearly we don't know how to make cheese toasties" Michael scratched the back of his neck. "Out of the kitchen dimwits I'll cook". "Can you make a cheese toastie?" Ashton smiled . "Uhh I can make a grilled cheese if that's what it is?" I honestly don't know what a cheese toastie is .."Close enough " Calum walked into the living room.

I made 5 grilled cheese sandwiches and poured 5 glasses of orange juice. I'm surprised that I didn't want cereal this morning . I set the table , oh boy I feel like a mother . "Guys! It's ready" I yelled to the very loud 4 boys who almost burned down Adam's house . We all ate in silence , then "Let's go watch a movie today " Michael suggested . "Sounds good." I said . The others agreed . "Let's watch The Conjuring " I suggested . "YES" "Fuck yeah" "yeah " "Whoo" is what I got in a response . "Okay it's settled . I'm going to get ready . See ya in an hour " I smiled putting my dish in the sink and walked off . I'll wash it later don't judge me .

I walked upstairs taking my time seeing it's only 11:43 and going to the movies at 12 would be early . Maybe we can kill time at like the park or walking the mall. I grabbed my towel and hopped into the shower . When that was done with I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my walk in closet . I like the sound of that haha . My wardrobe increased seeing I first arrived here with little clothing . I walked out of the closet not finding anything and went into my dresser . I didn't find anything nice to wear either so I closed the drawers and looked up to see a smirking Ashton. "Ashton get out" I asked politely . "Diana you are very beautiful " he closed the door. "Ashton , get the flapper jacks out. This is a mistake coming in here ." I reasoned with him. "Fine , your right sorry Diana ." He slowly walked off . When he got out I locked the door. I put on my black skinny jeans and a white crop top that said California . I blow dried my hair and did soft curls. I put on a light coat of mascara , and grabbed my candy cane flavored Chapstick then walked out . When I walked down stairs it was 12:56 , I took a long time . "About time Diana ! You took forever . " Calum joked . They all laughed Luke being the quietest , that boy is way too shy. We called a taxi and squished into it . "Off to the movies slash mall we go , I hope you brought money guys we are going to shop" Ashton laughed . "Yay! Shopping " I screeched . "Oh gawd no , not with Diana ! She's a girl she's going to want to go to EVERY store . " Michael face palmed himself. "Too bad Ashton already said it no take backs! Off to the movies we go now " I smiled and sat back into the seat.

She calls them idiots a lot ... Oops cx it is in fact summer in this story so don't judge me on the off dates