Chapter 29

Luke looks so damn hot
( I don't go to Disneyland often and please excuse if I get a color or ride name wrong )
Luke's Pov ( JALJWLAN YESS )

We began walking into the main park and that's when Diana completely freaked out .
"LUKE LOOK AT THIS ALL!" She smiled big and began looking at everything around her , so I did the same . There were colored flowers , they each were grown out to be Mickey Mouse's face . The green fence separating us. I walked up to Diana and grabbed her hand , giving a quick kiss on the cheek .
"No time should be wasted , let's go!" I marched forward with Diana as we walked down Main Street . I looked at all the vintage shops and it reminded me of the 50's .
"Luke , after we're done can we go into all these shops!?" Diana squealed her girlish thoughts to shop at every single store here , but I nodded in agreement to shop later on.

"Okay Diana , Tomorrowland or Frontierland Diana ??" I looked down as she took pictures of everything surrounding her .

"I think we should go to Tomorrowland because I hear Space Mountain is pretty cool." She pulled me forward and we walked around . I was pretty excited Tomorrowland is futuristic and it even has something of Star Wars HOW FREAKING COOL!

"Okay so we're going here first." I smiled kind of freaking out and I quickly pushed Diana into the line for Star Tours .

"But - Luke ! I'm not a big fan of Star Wars ." Diana whined and I put my hand over her mouth hugging her from behind as the line moved a forward a bit. Diana ended up licking my hand and I immediately wiped my hand on my jeans .

"You're gross , just please Diana I'm not going to agree with rides you choose either ." I combed my hands through her long hair and it was so soft , I don't think it's ever been this soft. "Fine Luke , fine you win." Diana laughed and pulled me forward as the line moved in some more .

"Whoa ," I looked around and saw some nothing but things from the movies.

*******

"Okay , we just ate and you want to go on the tea cups ?" I looked down at Diana and she wasn't there , she was already rushing toward them.

"Wait for me!" I swiftly jogged over to her and we began walking to the attraction Diana desired. This time - unlike most times when we walked together today - I grabbed Diana's hand into mine .

*********

"My legs are tired Diana , give me a piggy back ride !" I smiled getting behind her and laughing .

"Oh my gosh ," she laughed uncontrollably and I couldn't help but adore that laugh of hers . I slightly jumped onto Diana's back , my legs on each side of her little stomach ; my legs stuck out a lot and she struggled to carry me .

"Luke , you need to go on a diet ." She laughed as I got off of her. "Sure I do ," I kissed her cheek as we walked aimlessly looking for another ride to go on.

"Want me to carry you Diana ?" I asked , stopping to make sure she wasn't tired of walking yet . "That'd be nice ," she smiled and got behind me . I bent down and she hopped onto my back. I continued walking hoping we'd find something new to see .

********
The parade that takes place amongst the water along with fireworks was just about to begin in a little over an hour . Diana and I decided to go early so we can see . We were one of many to stay in the area but not too many , we got a good place .

"When we get ba-" I was turned to Diana when someone had tapped me on the shoulder .

"Hi Luke , hi slut ." A girl appears with red hair almost how Ariana Grande had hers . I almost instantly wanted to scold her for calling Diana a slut , I'll save my wise words for later.