Chapter 30

Okay sorry it's late bye bye and I'm very sorry it's only a filler . School is very difficult this semester sorry.

{ filler chapter }
{ ashton drama isn't
so dramatic hardly
even dramatic at all }
{ mostly edited }
{ ily all }

Diana's Pov :

"Welcome back Diana and Luke!" Calum smiled giving me small hug as luke and I walked into the house . "Luke! Oh my god ! I've missed you so much babe! Let's go make up for lost time ." Michael was in Luke's arms playfully loving him.
"It's only been two days , suck it up Mikey ." Luke laughed and walked away , probably to go put his stuff away.

"How was it ?" Adam asked taking my bags as we walked up the stairs together . "It was great , I had a lot of fun." I showed him a cheesy smile then opened my door . "My bed! I've missed it so much!" I ran over to my bed flopping down on its softness and admiring the scent . "Two days and I've missed this place so much." I laughed as Adam shook his head placing my stuff down . "Nothing happened right?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I burst
into laughter " No , oh dear goodness no ."

"May I come in?" Ashton knocked on the door , standing awkwardly . "I guess so ," I sat up , Adam exiting the room with a pleasant smile .

"Can I help you Ashton?" I rolled my eyes , Ashton is not what I need right now . "I just wanted to catch up on some things , I was wondering if you would like to go out for ice cream . Just sit down in the parlor and talk."

"For what Ash?" I rolled my eyes and began to unpack my bags. Ashton adores making things a big deal , he likes to dwell on everything .

"To talk Diana , you can tell me about your trip ," he smiled sitting down on a bean bag . I grabbed my purse , not like a big one or anything , it's just to carry small necessities . I was walked out and was halfway down that hall when I yelled ," well are you coming Ashton!?" He quickly jogged out of my room and over to me . "Let's go ." And then we left the house , no one saw us but I hoped they would because I was dreading to go.

While driving down the street Ashton put his hand over mine . "Ashton , stop." I pulled my hand away already seeing where this was going .

*********

As we sat down while eating my coffee flavored ice cream , the parlor was small colored mainly with pink's and blue's . Ashton silently watched me as I played with my spoon inside of my ice cream.

"Can we talk , I don't need you watching me intently while I eat my ice cream Ashton ." I quietly said as I pulled back a piece of my hair.

< okay so this is mainly dialogue now it goes Ashton , Diana , Ashton , Diana etc. if you get confused I'm sorry >
"Diana , look I just want to talk about us."

"There is nothing to talk about ."

"Yes there is , you just left me like that Diana ."

"No. You had sex with another girl while we were practically together."

"You wouldn't have had sex with me."

"You don't know that."

"Are you serious?"

"That's not the point . I'm in love with Luke ."

"No , you're in love with the thought of him . I'm in love with you Diana ."

"Name some things you are in love with me for then."

"I love your smile. The way your hair just cascades down your back. I love the -"

"You're in love with my looks Ashton. Not everything else of me. Can we go home?"

"Not until you take me back!"