Chapter 11

We bought our movie tickets and stood in line for snacks . I was honestly scared to watch this film. In the time of standing in line a few fans have asked some of the boys for a picture . Of course I got a dirty look , little jealous turds. Sorry not sorry , they're rude little stuck up bit- Diana language . Ha talking to myself in my head aha .

The girl behind the counter was flirting with Calum and he seemed uncomfortable with it . No offense she was unattractive . I came up behind him and spoke , "hey babe did you get me some sour patch kids?" . I interlocked our hands and smile at the girl , she rolled her eyes at me . "Yeah I did beautiful " he smiled giving me a kiss on my forehead . We gathered our snacks and popcorn together with the other boys . Of course when we were out of sight our hands let go , not without questioning first. "Diana and Calum OOOH !" Ashton yelled . "You guys an item now huh?" Michael winked . "Ooh hot couple oww!" Luke smirked . "No , Calum looked very uncomfortable with that awkward girl behind the counter flirting with him . So I came to the rescue ... I don't know don't judge me . I'm sorry if that bothered you as well Calum . " I really hate feelings . "No , it's okay . Thanks that girl really is not the prettiest apple on the branch." He smiled and we walked off into the theater 13 . I sat between Calum and Michael , Luke and Ashton looking like a little couple to the side of us. The previews were running and Calum and I were making fun of the idiotic movies , but the fun movies we would make it sound even more awesome. Michael joined in with us as well , we even got shushed when we made fun of a movie that seemed way too childish . "That girl's hair looks so fake" Michael said is a girly voice "... Mine is way better " he flipped his invisible long pretty hair . We all burst into laughter getting strange looks from Luke and Ashton . The people around us shushed us which I don't see why they are previews running not the movie . The movie started about 10 minutes after our laughing outburst . I was honestly scared . I hid myself behind Calum when the creepy doll came out . I almost peed at how creepy she is . I would switch back and forth who to hide behind when I was scared . Eventually Calum held me and I didn't move from his hold . The rest of the movie we stayed like that and I felt weird . A weird feeling in my stomach . The movie ended and I got up . "Yay! Mall time . No more creepy ass movie ." I screeched. "The movie was fucking awesome " Michael said. "Hell yeah" Calum responded ."You didn't like it Diana ?" Luke asked . "I did it was freaking awesome but freaking scary at the same time!" We were walking to the mall that was just a few parking lots away.

We eventually ended up in the mall and I was starstruck. This mall I'd never been too , let me tell you this one was big. "I wanna go into Hot Topic , anyone care to join?" I smiled while walking off . I got 3 no's and 1 "I'll go with you " it was the little bleach blonde haired kid. I smiled and we walked off to find Hot Topic. While looking through the clothing , I saw a shirt that was beyond beautiful . If was a white Sleeping With Sirens tee and it had a highlight of light sky blue . I found what I needed , a band shirt. "Why do you get that band's clothing but not ours?" Michael pouted with a Pikachu sweater in his hands. "Well I definitely would buuut." I said holding out the u "... They don't sell your bands' merch here . " I smiled paying the lady behind the counter 20 dollars ." I love your hair " I smiled giving her the complement . It was a light sky blue/green . Just wow . I want to dye my hair ... Mikey dyes his a lot . We should dye ours together ooh great idea . After her thank you I stood to the side waiting for Michael the awkward Pokemon ball. "Michael I wanna dye my hair " I told him while walking out . "What color ?"" I haven't decided yet" I stuck my tongue out walking toward Forever 21. "Nooo , nope . No! " Michael protested of going into the store. "Fine! Stay out here all alone . I hope you get mobbed by your little fans!" I walked off with an evil smile knowing he will come after that being said . "..Diana wait! Don't leave me here all alone." He whisper yelled . "Why the hell are you whispering? No one's listening in dumbo. Hurry up I wanna look at the crop tops!" I devilishly smiled and walked toward the Hot Summer trends. I found a crop top that said Nirvana with the smiley face and figured it was cute . The band is good too so ... Score! Another band tee ... I mean crop top *winks* ahh I'm being creepy.

---

We shopped for a long time and let me tell you I got a lot of stuff . So did Michael he mainly got shirts , and an American flag bandana . I got a text from Ashton saying to meet them at the food court by 5. When we got there curly , slender man and Mr.Adorable were already eating. Michael and I got Chinese food and sat down with them. "Jesus Diana and Michael how many stores did you go to ?"Calum "Well we went to Hot Topic , Forever 21 , Sideca , Spencer's uhmm Wet Seal... Ermm some random other stores that Michael wanted shirts from and back to Hot Topic and then to Forever 21 Men ..." I was cut off with a hand covering my mouth."Diana I think we get it ." Ashton smiled . "... Sorry" I said then started to eat. We ate in silence , making me think each and everyone of these boys is taking their piece of me . I'm getting mixed feelings ... And someone is going to be hurt in the end . I just feel it . I won't be just friends with one of these boys . And one of these boys won't be just friends with me .

-

"Can we stop at ice cream before we actually go home?" I pouted . I was really craving ice cream and Baskin Robins seemed like the perfect decision . "No" Luke said " Please Luke PLEASEEEEE." I begged him . "Okay fine! But that's the last stop . I'm tired" he whined . "Yay! Guys we're getting ice cream!" I cheered

Once we got there we paid the taxi man and walked inside . The others were pretty excited , so was I . It's ice cream , I love ice cream. I feel so hyper haha. "Can I get one scoop of cookies and cream , one scoop of chocolate chip and one more scoop of mocha ." Michael got all chocolate , Luke all vanilla , Calum got cookies and cream too , and Ashton got a banana split . Typical him topping everyone .

"Let's throw a party guys!" Calum yelled . He seemed hyper at the moment , I think we all were . "Noo we will get in so much trouble! Plus , there's no one to invite ." I reasoned "We know One Direction . They can come. They can bring friends , invite more friends . Then we invite people we meet down at the beach and Ta daa party!" Calum explain his whole little party plan but I still disagreed . "Diana c'mon it'll be fun!" Ashton was on Calum's side , so was Michael and Luke . "No. I just earned his trust he won't want me there anymore if we do." I really didn't want to leave Adam's care . "We'll take the blame." They all said at the same time . ".... IF you clean up ALL your mess . Not mine I'll clean up after myself . You four clean your mess." I told them and they agreed .

"We're throwing a party !" Calum cheered . "Fuck yeah" Ashton joined in on the excitement . "Going to get them gurrrlss " Michael said doing a weird little dance. "I'm just going to mingle with the ladies " Luke said trying to act like a player . "You're all funny , have fun cleaning up in that big house . Oh and one more thing no guests allowed upstairs or in any rooms." I got up and threw my trash away..I guess we're throwing a party.