Chapter 13

Diana's POV :

I banged on the door 7 hard times, they felt like punches and my hands were now red and hurting. A girl appeared with tousled hair and red lips . I couldn't be that late that they almost got to that could I? "Can I help you? This room is a bit occupied right now ." She spoke in a sarcastic bitchy voice . I pushed her out of the doorway looking for Calum . There he was unbuckling his pants . "Oh hell no lover boy keep that on and put your shirt on now . This party for you two is over as of now." I made it clear , she's NOT having Calum tonight or ever. "Whoa whoa there little bitch , we weren't done . We were just getting started . " The mystery girl told me still being bitchy as hell. "Well can't start what you never had ." I winked pulling Calum by his arm . He had his shirt on by now ... Oh wait nope it's in his hands . This whole time he's been silent , it's weird . "I couldn't let you Calum it was too risky . " I began talking to the boy who is being pulled by myself . We got upstairs and I led him into my room and locked it . "Hi" he spoke after he put his shirt back on. "What was that!? You tell me you like me then you go run off with a little skank !?" I was pacing around the room . "Diana I'm sorry . " . "Bullshit!" I yelled with anger " I honestly mean it , she was kind of like a rebound but not really becau-" he was explaining himself but I cut him off . "I get it . Just it hurt ya know? Well sort of I felt like I was lied to and backstabbed . I don't know I mean like I don't know ." I sighed hopeless of how to explain why I stopped them , which half of it is unknown to myself . All I know is I stopped them before he regretted doing it or I regretted letting him and not stopping him. There was way more to why I did stop him than that , I just don't know what feelings or emotions I have towards it . I was standing in front of Calum looking deeply to his eyes looking for an answer of why I did . He pulled me by my waist and sat me on his lap , hugging me . In a way I was safe , comfortable , I knew it felt right . I laid my head into his chest feeling him inhale and exhale, hearing his heartbeat . My heart fluttered my stomach flipped . We just stayed like that , I was slowly falling asleep but I didn't let myself . "How about we watch movies , eat candy , tell stories and do random shit." I asked. "That sounds great let's go get the stuff " Calum began to get up. "Why? When all we need is in here ." I smirked getting off his lap and opening a drawer full of candy and juices . "This night is going to be perfect ." He imitated a white girl's voice laughing . "Riiiight " I said it in the same tone . With that we began to get the candy and juices out thinking of a movie . We didn't pick out a movie we decided to watch old episodes of Family guy on Netflix . What a party . Ha . Well I'm lame ...

Michael's POV :

"DIPSHIT!" I yelled to the person who bumped into me . Stumbling I made my way to the ice chest filled with more beer . I was just about to pop one open when some dick threw me out of his way. "What the fuck man! " I yelled once more "Excuse me?" The mysterious guy questioned. "You fucking heard me ya dick!"I pushed him back . That's when my drunk ass regret it . The guy threw multiple punches at me . Next thing I knew I was on the floor . More punches to my face . Screaming and people running around occurred in the surrounding area . Someone pushed the guy off of me . I got up and saw someone I've dearly disappointed . "..I'm so sorry" I spoke sincerely . "Don't " was all she said before she stormed off mad . "I'm sorry.." I whispered and shuffled myself to my room . I opened it with my key and locked it back up . Walking into the bathroom I took a good look at myself in the mirror . There was blood on my face. Some just dripping out of my nostril . My eye was beginning to swell , my hair even had my dark red blood in it. I grabbed a towel and was just about to wet it when a knock came at the door . I opened it to see the same disappointed face at my door. She pushed past me and walked into the bathroom.

"Well!? C'mon !" Diana yelled . Yes , it's Diana . I disappointed her , she trusted me now look what happened . I walked into the bathroom as well . "Sit on the counter " she ordered . "Yes sir " I said and she let out a little giggle . She wet the a cloth and started dabbing my bloody face . "What happened?" She questioned after some silence . "Just stupid drunk shit , I lost my temper ." I shrugged . She was just finishing up . She opened a bandaid and placed it on one of my cuts . "Ow" I jumped , it hurt like hell . "Sorry" she smiled flattening the bandaid on my face. "Well all done " she smiled once again. I stared into her eyes , she stared back as well . I leaned in more , getting closer . Keeping a fair amount of space I spoke up . "How about that kiss now ?" I whispered . Diana closed her eyes as I leaned a littler more closer -

Ashton's POV :

It's been a wild night , word around Luke's drunk off his ass , Calum is with Diana and Michael got his ass whooped . As for me I have been doing what I intended , picking up on the cute girls here . So far I scored a kiss on the cheek by a blonde , a number from a platinum blonde , and finally the girl I'm with right now . Callie , she's pretty with this long brunette hair that is dip dyed dark red . Her eyes are hazel green , sort of like mine but way prettier . She isn't the kind of girl you want to hook up with ya know? She's the one you want to sit with at a coffee shop drinking lattes talking about weird interesting stuff . We were on the swings listening to the music play . "Oh ha ! This is my band's song!" I said proudly as Try Hard come on. "Hmm.. " she responded . "I love the beat in it !" She smiled . "You guys are great . " she got up and dusted off her bum. "Where you going?" I asked . Dammit did I do something wrong!? "I'd love to stay and chat but my dad is out front . Here .." She handed me a piece of paper giving me a kiss on the cheek . "Bye Ashton I'll see you soon ." She smiled walking out of the backyard.

The night continued on... Dancing , swinging , drunk horny teens . It all soon came to an end at 3 in the morning . Good party I guess since the police came to shut it down.

All five of us gathered in the living room . "Best/worst night ever " Diana spoke throwing herself on the couch . "I say worst!" Michael groaned . "Me too " Luke flopped onto the couch . "It was a pretty good night for me " Calum winked . "Mine was fun as fuck" I laughed .

By the time I was going to break the silence I noticed everyone asleep around me . "Goodnight my little nuggets " I whispered letting sleep take over my partied out body.

Soo... Did Diana and Michael kiss??ehh find out next chapter ;))