Chapter 3

{ Majorly edited ,

if you are reading and see comments about ptv

it's because I USED

TO have one of their

songs in here }

So here I am , standing in front of the Four Most Important people to me. How could this be happening? Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me I must be dreaming right? I walked one step forward and that's when my sunshine out of 4 talked. "Babe, we don't bite" Ashton chuckled . I know , typical me liking Ashton . But my favorites are Cashton . So be it , judge me if you want. I stepped to the table , I stood in the middle in front of Calum and I was really nervous now. "Hello gorgeous what's your name?" He smiled at me causing me to blush because come on it's Calum Hood!! "I'm Diana.." I spoke softly and just a little low . "Diana as in the One Direction song ?" Michael asked and that's when they all started singing.

"Diana let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life I don't think you even realize baby you'll be saving mine" it was in the perfect tone , these boys made me blush crazy. I laughed at them and said "Aww thanks for singing to me , but yes Diana as in the song and princess." My mom actually named me after the princess.. I think.

Anyways back to the boys ."Well let's get signing shall we boys?" Calum asked .

"Yes please . Been waiting 2 hours, but I'm so sorry for putting you guys through this you must be so tired. I'll be quick with my signing and pictures I promise ." I said to them, I really do feel bad . "Hey , it's okay , we don't mind . " Michael said to me .

"That's what you want me to think, but in reality it isn't don't worry " I said truthfully , they all had been taken back at my response .

"I'm glad you really understand Diana , most fans don't and knowing you care like this means a lot" Luke was talking to me and I almost died on the spot . His voice is so unf , unf times infinity . They all signed my stuff , we took pictures on my phone and laughed when Ashton fell trying to fit into the picture . Time for my actual picture .

-

"So how do you want this?" Calum asked and that's when I smiled greatly . "Can you give me a piggy back ride Calum?" I laughed at how weird I said it . "Of course!" He smiled kneeling down and I hopped on. I was on Calum's back , Luke was pointing at us , Michael stood there laughing at Ashton who was on the floor doing a 'sexy model pose' . The camera man took the picture and I got off of Calum's back , I thanked them and went to grab my bag from the table .

As I was walking out someone called out my name I turned around to see All four boys with their arms out for a big group hug . I ran to back hugging them and saying one last thank you. I walked off happy , I made my way through the theatre and waited outside .

Nora said she would come for me since the buses don't run to our apartment this late. I called her and that's when a robotic voice said "I'm sorry the number you dialed has been changed". That's when I lost it , I cried and started walking to the back alley of the theatre . No one scary should be there . I sat down on the curb crying as much as I could .

With only 87% battery left , which wasn't bad, I was still doomed. That's when I felt someone grab my shoulder . I grabbed hold of the person's arm and flipped myself around causing the person pain. Aye my reflexes are good *Wink Wink*. I looked at the person in the dim light . It was someone I never expected . Yet someone I didn't want to see right now .

*****

Calum Hood stood there in my holding position of nearly breaking his arm. I let go chuckling "Sorry Calum , I thought you were a rapist or murderer ." I faked a smile and wiped a tear with the back of my hand.

"Nope . Just Calum" he smiled at me and continued "..Why are you crying alone out here hm? Is everything okay?" That's when I remembered everything I broke down into tears . I felt pretty stupid but Calum he didn't say a word he just held me in his arms.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with this " I said with a cracked voice. "No problem, would you mind telling me what happened now babe?" He pulled away to look me in my eyes. I don't want to cause them trouble , so I'll just lie . I mean they can't do anything anyways , I don't even know the route to my own house , I'm not letting him know . He can't .

"Oh that .. right . I got a text saying my dog died . That's all . So sorry I caused a bit of a scene thanks for being here though . It means a lot Cal." I smiled at him fakely , again. I felt pretty bad for lying . Oh well though it happens

"I'm so sorry for that Diana , your dog must have been really meaningful to you. Feel better please." He said with a light smile causing me to feel something warm in my heart.

"Thank you Calum, means a lot . I guess I'll get going now thank you again"

"Okay Diana hope to see you soon ." Calum had a big warming smile on his face , by surprise he gave me a long hug and pulled away "See you soon Diana " . With that I smiled , he backed away and I turned around to make it seem like I was leaving .

Once he left I turned back around and sat on the same curb thinking . I pulled out my headphones and put on my favorite song .

Fix a Heart by Demi Lovato

It's probably what's best for you , I only want the best for you and if I'm not the best then you're stuck.

I sat there crying , wondering ; when a bus was coming down the alley. I got up and moved , when I decided to walk away the bus stopped I turned around and Calum walked out .

"Diana why are you still here?" He asked worried , I couldn't stay or explain I didn't realize what I was doing until he and Luke were running after me . I ran like the wind nothing was stopping me . I couldn't let them get me I turned a corner and hid in the inner corner of the building hoping they would run past.

Which they did I turned to where they ran I had a smirk on my face and walked back to where I dropped my bag. That's when Michael and Ashton just so tragically were there holding it . I sarcastically smiled and snatched out it out of Ashton's hand . I felt bad and muttered a simple "sorry." Michael had called Calum and Luke to inform them they got me . Oh great.

After 7 minutes of waiting a very tired Luke and Calum walked up to us . I stood there , not knowing what to do . I was surrounded by four boys . They could catch me , so I decided to explain."I think I owe you an explanation , but first sorry for putting you through so much ." I was embarrassed by now .

"I'm a foster child , and so unfortunately I don't know my current address and my foster mom changed her number while I was here . I don't remember what busses to take . But I got it figured out . I'm going to the police station once I find one . So no worries just please get on the road again I'm okay." I spoke above a whisper . They all listened intently , by the time I was done I was engulfed into a group hug. I was okay with it , these boys mean a lot to me but I don't want sympathy from them .

"Diana let us take you there , it's the least we can do since you won't let us do anything else?" Ashton was just so nice I couldn't resist .

"Alright just this and that's all , you boys did enough already. I'm sorry for all this ." I was really upset for putting them through this. I wiped my eyes , a few tears had fell during this all.

***

We walked to their tour bus . I sat down on the couch in there , I was in the middle of Michael and Luke . I rested my head on Michael's shoulder and Luke put my legs over his lap. To the police station it is . There was no talk just little whispers from Calum and Ashton. I was falling asleep , I couldn't . My eyes felt heavy and I think Calum noticed . But he didn't do anything , gee thanks Cal. So I examined the tour bus trying to keep myself busy during this all. Before I knew it I was asleep laying across Michael and Luke . Well they'll wake me up when we are at the police station.