Chapter 27

I added pictures to all the chapters and , iM SO COOL NOW

WTF IS WATTPAD ADDING EXTRA SPACING!? IF SO IGNORE IT PLS IF A SENTENCE IS SEPARATED

{ not fully edited but

ayee i updated }

Diana's pov :

It has been a week since Luke expressed how he felt , and after that when Ashton and the others came back Ashton apologized . I've hung out with Luke a couple of times alone and all we do is mess around and make weird jokes. It has been good , still getting over Ashton though .

So today they are attending a meeting and I'm going to be able to go with them. I was kind of really nervous because the guys of One Direction were going to be there.

I walked down the stairs , quickly running into the kitchen for Apple Jacks . I searched the cabinets and rummaged through the drawers but I couldn't find them.

"Adam?? Adam . Adam! " I paced around the kitchen nervously as I waited for his response.

"Yes , Diana ?" He jogged into the kitchen with some ties in his hand.

"First , black and navy stripes . Second , apple jacks?"

"Ask Luke ! I have to get ready , thank you!" He shouted as he ran out of the kitchen. Groaning , I walked to the dining room looking for Luke.

"Good morning , Diana " Luke smiled with a mouthful of cereal ,

" looking for this?" He smirked holding up the box of Apple Jacks.

"Luke !!! There was only a little bit left !!!" I ran over to Luke snatching the box from him , and it was empty . I sat down next to him staring at the empty box . I am going to cry.

"Diana ... "

"What?" I whispered looking down.

"Cheer up , I bought you a new box last night ." Luke laughed holding up a new box and shaking it to prove it was full.

"Oh my gosh ! You got me a new one ! But don't trick me like that!" I cheered and ran to the kitchen to pour myself a bowl.

"Why are they so important and necessary to you ?" He followed behind me

"The only slight memory I have of my real parents is my mom ... All I remember is her sitting down feeding me Apple Jacks . I feel like I'm with her in a way if I eat them about everyday . I pretty much need them to remember her ." After I told him I started walking back to the dining room.

"Wow , sorry Diana ." Luke patted me on the shoulder and sat on the chair next to me.

"Don't be sorry , it is their fault for whatever reason they gave me up. Sometimes I wonder why , but I think I'm better off without knowing." I looked at the time , I had 30 minutes to finish getting ready. So I ate as fast as I could with Luke making fun of me.

*******

"Aaaaaashton stopppppp" I groaned as Ashton tried multiple times to tickle the back of my neck.

"Tickle tickle?" He oddly giggled and turned toward Calum to tickle him. Luke just shook his head and stared back at his phone .

I started laughing at what Calum was saying to Ashton when I got a text message. I frowned at my phone , I really don't text many people . Scratch that I only text the boys and Adam. When I looked down I laughed to myself at the contact name that I had saved.

Pukey Lukey :

Lollipops and gumdrops

your hair smells poo