A!Bakugo x O!reader

(warning! Fluff, soft baku(only around you), protective baku)
You were sitting in your seat, looking around the room a little. You were shaking a bit, as you were recovering from a panic attack you had at three in the morning. Bakugo walks in to the class after a minute and spots you shaking. He sits in his seat behind you and gently rests a hand on your back. "Oi, (n/n), are you ok..?" He asks, gently rubbing circles around your back. You nod lightly with a soft blush. You lean in to his touch a little and purr softly, causing the Alfa to blush a little.

After a while, Mr.Aizawa starts teaching the class and you continue to purr while Bakugo rubs your back a bit. You sigh and lean more in to the touch.

~•°{Time Skip To The Dorms After School Cuz School Is Boring}°•~

Bakugo had invited you to come over to his dorm after school and you were super exited. You grabbed a few blankets and a pillow and made your way to his room.

You throw your stuff on the floor and start nesting the second you enter his room. You had your nest in the center of his room and you dug through his dirty cloths to find anything that smelled like him.

You put one of his shirts on your pillow and hugged it tightly, taking a big whiff of the cent on his shirt. You purred softly. You loved his cent.

Bakugo walks in to see that you had nested in his room and smiled a bit. He sets a family sized bag of chips in your nest before opening his own chips and eating some. He sits next to your nest and turns on the tv. "You wanna watch anything?" He asks, pulling up Netflix. You nod your head fast and tell him that you want to watch [Favorite Tv Show]. He puts it on and you both watch it for a while.

After some time, you looked at Bakugo. You grab him by the arm and pull him in to your nest before wrapping your arms around him and hugging him tightly. You rest your head in his neck and purr softly, making him blush. He pulls you in to his lap and hugs back, smiling.

The room was filled with happy purring as you snuggle up to Bakugo's chest. "Hey, bakugo-" "it's Katsuki to you, teddy bear..." He says softly. You blush at the nickname and purr more.

"Katsuki... I love you..." You say sweetly, kissing him on the cheek. He kisses you on the forehead softly and pulls you closer."I love you too, teddy bear... More than you could ever imagine..." He says softly.

You're little moment with Bakugo soon got ruined when an all-too familiar voice shouted in the hall: "GUYS! BAKUGO AND (Y/N) ARE CUDDLING!" Bakugo growls and glares at Mina. "Fuck off and go pester someone else." You grumble before Bakugo could speak. Mina gasps and Bakugo looks down at you with pride. You look up at him with a smile. He kisses you softly after Mina storms off and you kiss him back, purring.

Bakugo then kisses your cent gland. "Can I mark you..?" He asks, looking at you a bit. "I don't want anybody else to have you..." He mumbles. You smile softly and nod. "Go ahead. I'd love to be yours, and yours only." You say softly.

Bakugo bites down on your cent gland after you prepare yourself and you grunt lightly into your hand. He stays there for a moment before pulling away. "Alright, done. Now your mine. Forever." He says softly, kissing you on the forehead. You rub the new mark on your neck lightly, flinching a little. "Ow..."

Bakugo gently sets you down in your nest before walking out of the room, coming back soon after with some pain killers, a glass of water, and a soft smile. He hands the items to you and you take the medicine, the pain in your neck going away soon after. "Thanks, Katsuki. I love you."

"I love you too, teddy bear."