bakusquad bois x reader

(Cuddle puddle~)

You walk to Kirishima's room to ask him a question, as usual when you were really tired but couldn't go to sleep. You open the door, but you were greeted with an unusual sight. All the boys of your friend group were in some sort of very comfortable looking cuddle puddle. Kirishima looks at you with an awkward smile. "Uuhh..." Bakugo then pipes up from underneath Denki and Sero. "Oi, dumbass, get over here and join us already." He grumbles. You giggle softly and walk over after closing the door behind you. You lay down next to Kirishima as Denki tiredly cuddles up to you immediately, hugging your side as he looks up at you with a smile.

Bakugo then moves himself to where he was laying sideways and he moved your head a little before resting it on his stomach. Kirishima cuddles up to your other side as Sero rests himself on top of you and rests his head on your stomach, arms wrapped around your waist as the whole squad starts falling asleep. You smile softly and make yourself comfortable before resting your arms around Kirishima and Denki. You close your eyes and relax as you start drifting to sleep. Before you do, however, you mumble "I love cuddle puddle..." with a smile.

(Sorry this is short, I just really wanted to write this before I forgot. It's 4:16am, I'm tired, but I can't sleep, so this is what ya'll get.)