Sero x Reader

(singer AU, Sero is a famous Latino singer that happens to visit UA, the top school that aspiring singers would love to be to train their voices)

You were sitting in your class, bored out of your mind. Your eyes drift around the room as your teacher teaches you about how to throw your voice and stuff.

Your eyes land on the door and you see an all-too familiar figure walk past the class room. You have a mini panic attack and start quietly freaking out. Your friend Mina looks at you with a concerned expression. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" You look at her with a huge smile. "Hanta Sero Just Walked Past Our Classroom!" You whisper-yell to her. She then starts freaking out. "He Did!?" She asks. You nod your head frantically.

There was knocking on the class doorframe not long after and everyone's attention lands on the tall dark-haired figure in the doorway. "Hola class 1-A!" He says cheerfully. You freeze and stare at him as a bunch of the girls scream in excitement and rush to him for autographs and to ask a hundred and one questions.

Sero kindly pushes the girls away and notices you having a tiny panic attack while looking at him. He chuckles softly and walks over to you. "Hola hermosa. Why do you look so nervous?" He asks. You blush lightly. You didn't know much Spanish, but you knew that he just called you beautiful. You start trying to stutter out some words, but nothing comes out.

Sero smiles softly at you and ruffles your hair. "It's alright, you can take your time." He says softly, his voice soothing to hear. You take a deep breath and look away. "I-I'm sorry... I-I just l-look up to you a-and seeing you here w-was a surprise..." You mumble.

Sero blushes softly and kneels down to be eye level with you, sense you were still sitting in your chair. "You look up to me..?" He asks. You nod lightly and blush a bit out of embarrassment. he smiles brightly and grabs your hand gently.

He kisses the top of your hand while looking up at you. "Well, I'm honored to have someone as beautiful as you look up to me..."

Your face was now a cherry red as you stare at him. All of the other girls in the class were either jealous, or really happy for you. Mina, Ochako, Momo, Tsu, and Higakure being the only happy ones.

~°•{Time Skip After School Cuz School Sucks Donkey Balls}•°~

You were currently walking with Sero to his home, as he asked if you would want to hang out some time. He had a soft hold on your hand as he walks with a smile. You, on the other hand, were preying to God that he didn't notice your hand begining to sweat. You were blushing deeply and trying not to stare at him.

The two of you make it to Sero's house, witch looked really nice. He opens the door and lets you in, then walks in behind you. You kicked off your shoes and set your bag down before looking around. "Woah... Your house is nice..." You say in awe. He chuckles softly and scratches the back of his neck. "I-It's not that nice, really." He says quietly.

Sero then gently takes your hand and walks you to the living room. "I can help you with your homework, if you want. I did graduate early from Aizawa's class, after all. I know the stuff." He says with a smile. You nod lightly, accepting his offer to help. You and him sit on the couch, and you pull your work out of your bag that you dragged with you.

You and Sero get your work done in no time and you smile brightly at him. But, the moment is cut short when Sero gets a phone call. He answers after apologizing to you, then looks panicked. "By Tonight!?" He shouts in a panic. After a few minutes, the phone call ends and he stands up quickly. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry! I was just told that I have to have a song ready by tonight, and I don't know what to do, can you please help?" He asks. Your eyes light up and you nod fast. "Of course! I'll always help a friend!" You say cheerfully.