(very short oneshot) Denki x M Reader

(This gonna be fluff and soft cuz why not also I LIVE BITCHES)

It was a cool Saturday morning. Nothing too exiting was going on so Y/n decided to stay in bed. He groaned quietly as he herd a knock on the door. The young male reluctantly got out of bed and shuffled to the door. On the other side was his equally as tired electric boyfriend.

Y/n opened the door all the way, just to scoop the electric blond up in his arms and close the door with his foot. He gave Denki a soft little kiss on the cheek before shuffling back to his bed.

Y/n sat Denki on the bed and the two of them got comfortable before Y/n covered them with the blanket. He spooned Denki gently and rested his face in Denki's hair.

"What brings you here this time my love..?" Y/n asked softly, hugging Denki close in a protective hold. Denki grumbles softly. "Sero wouldn't stop bugging me about playing video games today.." the blond huffed. He squirmed and shifted before turning around in Y/n's arms. He wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "And I missed you.."

Y/n smiled softly and gently cupped Denki's cheek in his hand. "I love you, nugget.." he mumbled. Denki tilted his head. "Nugget? Is that a new nickname?" He asked, earning a nod from his boyfriend.

"Yeah.. cuz your like a gold nugget.. amazing and beautiful, but hard to find.." Y/n mumbled tiredly. Denki blushed softly and looked off to the side a little. "Damn it.. now I gotta think of a really sweet nickname for you too.." the blond grumbled. Y/n chuckled gently.

"Your adorable, my nugget.."

"Oh you hush! You are too!"

"Not as adorable as you though.."

"Ugh your so sweet it's giving ke a tooth ache.."

"Aww thank you nugget~"

"Hush!"

"Make me~"