O!Izuku x A!reader

(slight NSFW, you have been warned.)

You were currently walking through the dorm hallways, trying to find that amazing scent you could smell from your room. It smelled really minty, like mint ice cream. The smell leads you to your friend Midorya's room.

You slowly open the door and spot him curled up on his bed, whimpering and groaning lightly with his legs closed tight. He was in heat.

You close the door quickly before his scent could get to you. You dart down the stairs, slipping on your shoes, and zoom out the front door.

Izuku POV.

Ugh, this heat is miserable. I thought it wouldn't be for another week! I shouldn't have given Uraraka my last pills! And smelling (y/n) is NOT making it any better! If only I had an Alfa... If an Alfa could mark me, that would be great... My heats wouldn't be as bad... Maybe (y/n) would be interested..? We could even have pups and be a happy family- wait, who just opened my door?

No POV.

You open his door once again and he sits up fast. He scrambles out of his bed and quickly shuffles to you, trying to keep his legs closed so you don't see the big wet spot between his legs. "U-uhh, hey (y/n)! Wh-what do you need..?-" you don't let him finish, as you shove a bag in to his arms. You kiss him on the cheek softly before going to turn around. He stops you by grabbing your arm. "Deku..?" You ask, looking at him.

"(Y-Y/n), you know we're friends, right..? Best friends, even... I've known you sense we were five... A-and... Th-this might sabotage our friendship, but..." Izuku gently grabs the front of your shirt and tugs so your face is close to his neck. "P-please mark me... I want you to be mine... And I want to be yours... Y-youre always so kind and considerate... A-and you always bring me things to help with my heat... B-but the truth is... A-all those things you give me... Th-they aren't working as well as they used to... A-and I need you instead... P-please be my Alfa... Th-these heats are unbearable without you..." He mumbles next to your ear.

Your face was a burning red as you listened to him. You gently pushed him away before walking to the door, closing the door and locking it before going back to Izuku. You gently take the things out of his hands before picking him up. You sit down on his bed, sitting him in your lap, and you wrap your arms around him. "I will mark you... I just need a moment... I want to get used to holding you like this, so I don't feel awkward doing it all the time..." You tell him softly.

You felt a damp spot form on your leg where Izuku was sitting, and blushed softly. You gently slide a hand to his mouth and cover it before resting your lips against his neck. "Are you sure you want this..?" You ask, making sure to have his consent. He nods fast as he squirms a little in impatience.

(A little more NSFW than earlier, so ⚠️WaRnInG⚠️)

You gently place a kiss to his neck over his scent gland, preparing it for what you were going to do. Izuku lets out a soft whimper, as that area of his neck was extremely sensitive. After a quick moment, you swiftly bite down, causing the Omega in your lap to squirm and moan a bit, gripping at whatever he could. You leave your teeth in his neck for a moment, gently rubbing his hip to try and calm him down as he still squirms a bit.

You slowly remove your teeth from Izuku's neck, kissing the new and sensitive mark on his neck, causing him to whimper again. "Are you alright..? I didn't hurt you, did I..?" You ask. He pushes your hand off his mouth and turns in your lap before kissing you deeply.  He shifts and grinds in your lap a little with a soft whine as you rest your hands on his butt. "(Y-Y/n)~ p-please, I need you~" he whines.

°•{After The Sexy Time cuz I will not write that}•°

You slip your clothes back on and look over at Izuku, panting and sprawled out on the bed. You walk over to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Izuku.." you tell him softly, causing him to smile a bit. You cover him with a blanket and walk towards the door. "Get some rest, I'll come back whenever you need me." You tell him before leaving. He looks at the door with a loving smile. He loved you to peaces and was glad you agreed to be his.

"I love you more than you'll ever know, puppy... And I'll never leave you..."