Alpha!Sero x Omega!reader

Yes, another one of these. It's just, I like this AU!

You were in the dorms kitchen making pancakes with Sato, a Beta. Actually, all you were doing was grabbing and handing ingredients to him. Well, at least the two of you made hella good pancakes. " hay, (y/n), go get the Alphas, I'll get the other Betas and Omegas. None of the Alphas ever listen to me." Sato told you. You gulped and made your way to every Alpha's dorm.

You first went to Bakugou's room. You knocked on his door and he opened it instantly. You blushed a bit. He was the strongest Alpha in the class, and you were very nervus. " u-um, pancakes are down stairs, i-if you want any." You said. He scoffed and closed his door. You went to Kirishima's dorm next. You knocked on his door. " oh! Hay, peach! What's up? *sniff* *sniff* oooooh~ pancakes!" You growled at him a little. " I told you not to call me that!" You huffed. He chuckled and patted your head. " yeah, yeah. Well, I'm off to eat some pancakes!" And with that, he dashed down the stairs. You went over to Todoroki's room and before you could knock, he opened the door. " I smell pancakes." Then he went downstairs. You walked over to the last room. Sero's room.

You knocked on his door. You herd a thud and a few sniffs. Then you herd rapid foot steps. He opened the door and yanked you inside. He closed the door. He walked over to you and then stopped dead in his tracks.

He was trembling...

He looked at you with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. He has been crying, and a few tears were still there. He was hyperventilating slightly and struggling to stand up.

He then hugged you. He stuck his nose in the crook of your neck and sniffed your cent gland. He relaxed a bit, finding comfort in your cent. You moved away from him and guided him to his bead. He sat down and you sat in front of him. " Sero, what's wrong?" You asked. He sniffed a few times.

" w-well, you know how I w-was with Kaminari, right? W-well, earlier I found him nesting in Kirishima's r-room. I j-just thought of it as him feeling safest with his friend. A-a little wh-while later, I-I h-h-her-rd th-the-em m-m-ma-" he then started to break down in more tears. You figured out what he was trying to say. That must have been why Denki's mark smelled odd. It wasn't from Sero.

You hugged Sero tightly, rubbing circles around his back. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and buried his face into your chest. He started to sob louder, and you rubbed his head, whispering to him that it would all be okay.

You herd the door creak open and looked up. You saw Izuku, one of the other Omegas. He looked worried. You looked him dead in the eye and raised an eyebrow. " u-um, me and the others got worried when you and Sero didn't come down stairs, so they told me to check on you." He said. Sero sniffed a bit and raised his head. " t-tell them w-we'll be dow-down in a minute." He choked out. Izuku nodded and left, closing the door behind him. You stood up and looked down at your shirt. There was a huge wet spot in the middle of your chest. " s-sorry about t-that." Sero apologised. You let out a soft chuckle.
" it's fine." You said.

Sero walked over to you and hugged you from behind. You stiffened up a bit. " t-thank you for being here to comfort me." He said. You loosened up a bit and smiled. " no problem."

You and Sero walked down stairs to meet everyone else. " yo, (y/n). Why do you have a huge wet mark on your boobs?" Kirishima asked. You ignored him and sat on the couch with your food. Sero followed after you. Kirishima got up from the table and stood directly in front of you. " I asked you a question." He said. Sero looked at him. " leave her alone, mate stealer. Or are you planing on taking her away from me, too?" He said. Kirishima grumbled and left. You blushed and looked at him. Sero smiled back at you. " Sero, do you really mean that?" You asked. He just smiled and side hugged you. You purred and leaned on his shoulder. " y'know what? I'll never leave your side." You said. Sero chuckled.
" never?" He asked. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

" never in a million years."