Bakugo x reader

(protective baku. Also reader got turned in to a small Child around the age of 4)

You were clinging to Bakugo's shirt as he held you against his side with his arm like a mother would hold her child. He walks in to the class room and sits in his seat with you in his lap, still clinging to him. All of the girls and a few boys instantly swarm around the two of you, asking questions. Mina, at some point, picks you up out of Bakugo's lap and swings you around with a smile.

Loosing contact with Bakugo caused you to start squirming around in Mina's arms. You turn a little and reach for Bakugo, a helpless look in your eyes. Bakugo instantly jumps from his seat and pulls you out of Mina's arms, glaring at her as you cling to Bakugo once more. Bakugo puts noise canceling headphones on you and kisses you on the forehead gently before starting to scream and cuss at Mina.

After a few minutes, Mr.Aizawa excuses Bakugo from the class so he could take care of you without the other students harassing him. He walks out of the room and to the dorms before sitting you down on the bed. He sets his bag down and takes off his blazer before sitting next to you and pulling you back in to his lap. He takes off your headphones and kisses you on the top of the head. "I'm so sorry about them, princess." He says softly.

You grab his hand and and hold it. Well, sort of. Your tiny hand could only hold three of his fingers. You look up at Bakugo and smile brightly. He smiles back and ruffles your hair. "Your adorable..."

"I love you baku!"

"I love you too, princess."

"Am I the prettiest princess ever?"

"Yes you are."

"Prettier than Elsa?"

"Yep."

"What about Ariel?"

"Yes, (y/n)."

"What about-"

"Your prettier than all of them, (y/n), so stop asking."

"Ok!"