Bakugou x reader

(if it's a shitty chapter, I did it on purpose. I didn't sleep at all, bitches~ and (n/n) means a cleaver nick name that I can't think of right now 😅.)

You woke up and sat up in your bed. You jumped off your bed and ran to your brother's bed. "Eijiro! Dude, wake up! We'll be late!" You cheered as he shot up and ran to his closet. You ran out and dashed to your dorm room. You got dressed in some genes, a white tank top, a flannel, black army boots, and a dog tag necklace thing.

You ran to your brother's room and threw open the door. He wasn't there. "Eijiro where the hell are you!?" You yelled into the hallway. You herd him yell at you from the bottom of the stairs. You slid down the rail and joined him. You looked around at the group and your smile almost fell. "Uh, where's Bakugou?" And the second you said that, the explosive blond stomped down the stairs.

You all went to the arcade and played a few games, then got tired of the same games and went home. You walked to yours and your brother's room and flopped on your bed. You sighed loudly. You flipped around to where you were laying down on your back and almost had a heart attack. "Holy Shit Bakugou! Where'd you come from!?" You yelled as he chuckled a little. You grabbed your shirt in the spot over your heart. "D-don't do that again!" You wined. Bakugou sat at the end of your bed. "Hay, (n/n)." He said plainly. You sat up and looked at him. "Hay, you ok?" You asked him with a little worry in your voice. He nodded lightly. "I'm fine. Just a little tired." He said groggily. You sighed. "Do you want to take a nap in my dorm?" You asked. He nodded and stood up.

You stood up as well and walked to your dorm with him. He flopped down on your bed and you started to leave the room. "Oi, (n/n). The fuck do you think you're doing? Get your ass back over here." Bakugou demanded. You closed your door and walked over to him. "Yeah? What do you need?" You said with a confused look on your face. Bakugou rolled over to his side so he was facing you, opened his arms, and grabbed at the air in front of you.

You blushed. "Y-you want to cuddle?" You asked. He nodded and kept his arms open. You laid down next to him and he wrapped his arms around you. You laid there with a huge blush as he spooned you.

Your door opened and you looked to see who it was. Eijiro. "(Y/n)? W-" you put your finger to your lips. "Shhhhhh!" You shushed him. Bakugou shifted and mumbled some curses under his breath. He opened his eyes and looked at your brother. "What the fuck do you want, shitty hair?" He grumbled. Eijiro sighed. "Dude. What are you doing with my sister?" He asked.

Bakugou grunted and held you tighter. "Can't I cuddle with the girl I fucking like without her brother fucking questioning me?" He muttered. You blushed harder. Eijiro sighed. "Alright, fine. Don't do anything that would get you kicked out of UA." He said as he walked out of the room.

When he closed the door, you rested your hand over Bakugou's. "Y-you like me?" You asked. He moved one hand and held yours, lightly rubbing it with his thumb. "Yeah. I fucking like you. What the fuck are you going to do about it?" He said softly as he pulled you closer to him and rested his face on the back of your head. You smiled lightly. "I like you, too." You said. Bakugou chuckled lightly. "Good. Cuz if you fucking didn't I would have to hate you as much as the fucking others." He said. You giggled. "I love you, Bakugou." You said. He smiled lightly.

"I love you too, princess."