Kirishima x reader

You open your eyes slowly to a bright light. You look around to see that you were laying on a cloud. You stand up and continue looking before spotting a giant golden gate. You walk towards the gate and spot a red haired male sitting against the gate with a halo above his head. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

You walk up to him and wave a little. He waves back with a weak smile. "Hey. Are you waiting for someone?" You ask. He shook his head. "I'm waiting to see if he survived..." the red head said. You sit next to him and look down, peaking through the clouds. "Does he happen to have blond hair? An angry ecpression?" You ask.

The red head nodded with a smile. "Can you see him?" He asked. You nodded with a soft smile towards him. "He survived." You say with a smile. The red head tears up a bit. "I'm so happy for him..."

You gently wrap your arms around the red head in a comforting hug. He hugs back tightly and starts crying softly. Not because he was sad, but because he was relieved that after a few days, he knew his best friend was safe and alive.

You gently pat his back with a smile. He calms down after a bit and pulls away from the hug. "So... why are you here..? How did you pass on..?" He asked weakly. You think for a moment before remembering. "I... I think I was trapped under a collapsed building for a couple days... I suffocated..." you say quietly. You open the clouds before pointing down at the rubble of the building. "There."

The red head gasps quietly before frowning. "I'm so sorry... I thought I got everybody..." he mumbled. You smile a bit at him. "It's fine... how did you end up here..?" You ask. He sighs. "I was trying to save my friend, the one you saw erlier, from a burning building... I got him out, but I didn't make it out on time..."

You pat his back gently as he looks at the ground. You smile a bit at him. "I think it's amazing that you passed while saving a friend..." you say softly. Then, you gasp. "Oh! I almost forgot! My name's (y/n), what's your name?" You ask. He smiles a bit. "Eijiro kirishima..."

You hug him. "It's nice to meet you, Kirishima. Now, should we go in?" You ask, pointing at the gates. He nods and you both stand up, walking to the gates. You watch wings sprout from Kirishima's back as he walks through the gates. You walk in after him and feel wings sprout from your back and you smile. You poke Kirishima quickly with a bright smile. "Tag!"

You fly off and Kirishima chuckles before flying after you. "Oh no you don't! Get back here!"