Kirishima x reader

(this is a fantasy AU but with my own little twist to it. (Mostly because I don't know much about the AU) and kiri is a ~✨dragon boi✨~. Also, your a fairy, and I've herd that fairies can change their size so that's what we're gonna do)

You were sitting in the center of a clearing, reading a book you found left at an abandoned camp.

Your fairy wings flutter a little in excitement every time something mildly interesting, witch catches the attention of a big creature not to far away.

You feel a hot breath run along your back and you shriek in surprise before shrinking and flying away. You look back to where you used to be sitting and you see a large red dragon.

The dragon then gets engulfed in some sort of smoke and you panic, not knowing what was happening.

The smoke clears after a while and in place of the dragon was a young looking boy. He had red spiky hair and a very interesting outfit. It consisted of leather boots, tan pants that end at his knees, a black tank top accompanied by a jacket, and fingerless gloves. He has no fashion sense at all... You think to yourself.

Your attention falls on his wings. They were a slightly lighter red from his hair and seemed to have a handful of scales around where they come out of his back. There were a few scars on the wings, and there was a small rip in the left one.

The boy had a small frown as he looked around himself. His eyes fall on his claws and his eyes narrow.

You calm yourself down a little and slowly make your way in front of him before growing to your maximum size, witch ended up being about an inch shorter than him. You look up at him with a small, shaken smile. You were still a bit scared, but wanted to get to know him.

After seeing you again, the boy smiles brightly. "Hiya!" He greets you excitedly. You giggle softly at his excitement and wave shyly at him. His large dragon tail was swaying behind him as he holds himself back from jumping around.

You pat him on the head lightly and his tail starts wagging fast. "My Name's Eijirou Kirishima!" He says excitedly. You smile softly at him and hand him a paper. He reads it out loud to himself. "(Y/n) (l/n), but please just call me (y/n)... (Y/n)! That's a nice name!" He says with a smile.

You pick your book up and place it in your bag that you had hanging off your side before starting to fly away. You place your things in your home before returning to the dragon boy.

Kirishima was very talkative, and would talk about adventures him and his friends would go on. And you just sat in front of him, listening to his stories with a soft smile.

You had started to fall for this boy the second he spoke to you, but you didn't know why. You didn't mind, though. He was adorable and really nice.