Kirishima x Reader

(Mermaid AU! Everyone in class 1-A, I gliding the teachers, are some sort of mermaid/merman. Like, Denki is an electric eel, Bakugo is a puffer fish, Izuku is a clown fish (cuz that's my favorite fish, fite me), ECT.)

You were sitting on the shore, looking out at the cold crystal blue water as your friends have fun. You soon stand up after a while and walk in to the water, closing your eyes as you take a deep breath. The salty air entered your lungs as the cool water gently crashed against your legs.

Your moment of peace, however, was ruined by screaming. Your 'friends' had spotted a shark in the water and ran off, leaving you alone with the fin headed strait towards you. You open your eyes to examine it. It looked like it would belong to a tiger shark, but the coloration was off.

You feel the shark brush against your leg as it starts to circle you. You close your eyes once more, calming your breath and slowing your heart beat. You were trying to seem calm, thinking that it wouldn't attack you if you weren't in a panic.

The shark nips at your ankle a bit, startling you a little. You open your eyes again and look down to see the shark still circling you. You start to walk deeper in to the water, away from the rocks, as you saw that it bumped in to some rocks a few times and showed sings of pain after.

Once you were around chest deep in the water, the shark continued to circle you.

After a while, the shark goes deeper in to the foggy blue water. A moment after, a head pops out of the water. It was that of a male, with red eyes and somehow spiked up red hair. He had sharp teeth and gills on the side of his neck.

You look him in the eyes and he smiles brightly. He starts trying to communicate with you, but all that came out was salty coughs and pained groans. "Are you alright..?" You ask, surprising the fish-like boy. He nods with a smile. "E-egh.. eh.. geh.." you found the noises he made amusing.

"My name is (Y/n). Can you say that? (Y/n). (Yyyyy/nnnnn)." You say it slowly the last time to try and help him understand. He looks puzzled for a moment before opening his mouth. "(Yy-yyy....) (Nnn-n...).. (Y-Y/n)! (Y/n)!" He says cheerfully. You smile brightly and ruffle his hair. "Great job!"

After a while of trying to teach him some words, you spot the water moving not to far away. A spiky blond haired boy pops out of the water next to the read head and hits him on the back of the head before speaking in some other language.

The boy then looks at you and sighs. "Sorry if he bothered you, miss... Uhh... What the fuck's your name..?" Before you could speak, the read head pipes up. "(Y/n!)" He says with a bright smile. The blond scoffs. "Ms.(y)n). I'm Bakugo, and this dumb fuck is Kirishima. I apologies for any trouble he caused." Bakugo grumbles before grabbing Kirishima by the ear and dragging him away.

Kirishima looked really upset and frantic as he reached for you and called your name. "(Y-Y/n)!"

You frown a little as you watch him get taken under the water. You slowly make your way to your stuff on the shore and grab a towel, drying yourself off. "I'm gonna miss him..." You mumble to yourself before feeling something latch to your leg. You look down and spot Kirishima, almost completely out of the water, clinging to your leg as Bakugo tries to drag him away. Bakugo shouts at him in that same strange language as before, tugging at his tail.

Kirishima growls and shouts back at him, and you take the time to examine him.

He had webbed fingers, and the same tail as the shark that was circling you earlier. His tail looked very beat up, as he had scars all over and a few rips in his fins.

You crouch down a little and ruffle his hair, calming him down a bit.

"It's ok, buddy. I'll see you again soon. I promise." You say softly. He pouts a little before letting go of you, struggling a little but managing to push himself back in to the water.

"I promise I'll see you again, Kirishima..."