Hanta x reader

(Pro heroes!)

You stand in line at.the coffee shop you go to daily, waiting to be able to take your order. After about half an hour of Karen at the front of the line shouting at the workers about how her coffee was too coffee, you decide to leave and come back later.

As you walk to your work place to start your job for the day, you greet a few of your students as they rush past you so they don't miss breakfast. You worked at UA high school, where you previously went to when you were younger.

You enter your class and smile as your greeted with many smiling faces. You sit at your desk and give instructions on what the students had to do before hearing a knock on the door. You look over and your expression lit up instantly. Your old friend group was standing in the doorway, in their hero costumes.

A bunch of your students start freaking out and getting all exited. You giggle softly as you invite the pro heroes to enter the classroom. There was Ground Zero, Red Riot, Pinky, Chargebolt, and Cellophane.

You yourself weren't a pro hero, but you took great joy in teaching your students.

You introduce the heroes to your students and they all start fangirling. You laugh a little and sigh as your students swarm the heroes. Most went to ground zero, and the others either went to Pinky, Chargebolt, or Red Riot. Cellophane, who wasn't being bombarded with questions, walked over to you.

You and Cellophane have a little chat for a while and the two of you catch up on what had been happening in each other's lives. Apparently he had a girlfriend a few years back, though she broke up with him about a couple months ago.

One of your students walks up to you and smiles. "Ms/Mr. (L/n)? Are you and Cellophane dating?" They ask. Your face explodes in a red blush as you freeze completely. Cellophane chuckles softly and rubs the back of his neck. "Eheh... n-no, we're not." He mumbles.

Cellophane then slips off his helmet, witch he hadn't done when he walked in. He had an undercut, witch you weren't aware of. Once nobody was paying attention, you reach over and run your fingers through the back of his hair. "Woah, so soft..." you mumble. Hanta looks at you with a little blush and leans down a little, letting you play with his hair. Witch you do for the next fourteen minutes.

You were interrupted by the flash of a camera, and you look over. One of your students had taken a picture of you. You blush and hide behind your desk, causing Hanta to chuckle slightly.

You calm yourself after a while and stand back up. You walk up to Katsuki and ask him to make sure the class doesn't turn into cavemen while you go take a breather in the hall. He nods and you walk out. "Phew... thank god..." you mumble to yourself.

You had grown feelings for Hanta a while back, and that had stuck sense senior year. Seeing him after a few years made you happy, yes, but you didn't know how to act around him. And it didn't help that you had a class right now.

"God, I hope I can tell him soon..."