Chapter 24

Author's P.O.V.

Lisa was frozen at her place, she thought she was dreaming. Thinking that maybe she missed him too much to the point where she's seeing him.

"Jungkook...?"

"Hi," he says breathlessly as he too was in shock that he's seeing her in front of him after all those painful days without being able to see her.

"W-What are you doing here?" She was bewildered.

How the hell did he reach here?!

"I came here for you." He boldly says which leaves her even more shocked.

Has he hit his head somewhere?

"I-how did you find out about my house? And...you came all the way here for....me?"

"I...uh...I have my ways and yes, I came all the way here for you." He was here to make things right and he was determined about it.

"Lisa, who is it?" Their staring contest got cut off by her mother's voice who was standing behind her wondering what was taking her so long.

She steps forward and saw a young boy and got confused at the unknown face.

Jungkook decided to introduce himself because Lisa still wasn't functioning properly, "Hello, I'm Lisa's friend. I was worried about her because she wasn't going to school, so I decided to visit." He gives her a charming and her mom can't help but smile back, being grateful that her daughter has such nice friends.

"That's so kind of you, dear. Why don't you come inside?" Lisa's head whips towards her mother who has totally ignored her daughter and motioned Jungkook to enter their house.

Smiling, Jungkook entered and thanked her.

"We were about to have our breakfast, why don't you join us?" Jungkook looks hesitant because he didn't want to disturb them but he also can't say no to food.

"I would love to."

Lisa was glaring holes in his head and when he looks at her, he only smiles because she looks so cute no matter how intimidating she acts.

He just lovingly stares at her as she gets flustered by his stare.

She opens her mouth to say something but gets cut off by her mother's loud voice, "Breakfast is ready!"

She sighs and walks past him.

He joins them at the table and greets her father who is her stepfather but loves her as his own.

His father keeps giving Jungkook a weird look which makes him gulp and awkwardly smile at him.

Lisa smiles slightly at that.

They started eating, the clattering of utensils filling the air. There was an awkward silence which he decides to break.

"The food is delicious." He says with a smile while he's taking a huge bite of the food.

Her mother smiles in gratefulness, "Thank you, dear. Finally, someone acknowledged my cooking." She says while eyeing Lisa who rolls her eyes at her mom.

They again quiet down not knowing what to do just stuffing their faces with food.

"Do you have a place to stay here?" The sudden question by her mother made him halt in his actions.

"Actually....no. I just came straight here but I was going to look for a place after meeting her." He answers honestly because as soon as he got to know about her address, he didn't think twice, packed some clothes, and came to Thailand without any planes.