Chapter 29

Author's P.O.V.

Jennie stood in front of the mirror, admiring the dress Taehyung has bought for her.

He has some good taste.

She was getting ready for his mother's birthday party, as promised.

The dress was expensive and she wanted to pay him back even though it would've been hard for her to do so but he convinced her that it was a gift from him for going to the party with him

She didn't want to go because first, she's not a fan of any kind of parties, and second, she will have to act all proper and fancy because it was going to be held by one of the richest people in this city.

But she can't deny his request because he has helped her a lot, been there for her when no one else was.

That's the least I can do.

It's been a long time since she would go to a party like that and she won't lie, it felt nice to dress up once in a while.

She felt pretty.

Smiling at her reflection, she wore her heels and right then the bell rang, she already knew who it was and it made her heart race.

For some reason, she felt nervous about his reaction.

Would he like this dress on me?

Taking a deep breath, she walked up to the door. She stopped and pushed one side of her hair behind her should then smacked her lips.

Here goes nothing.

Slowly she opened the door while looking down, only to be met by the sight of black polished shoes, she gradually looks up and her eyes widened in surprise, her breath caught in her throat.

She was speechless.

The black suit with a black turtle neck, his long bangs curved in front of his face

I didn't even know he had this long hair.