Chapter 5

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I don't know what to feel. My body was frozen and my mind went numb. The ache in my chest was increasing by every passing second. I feel like I couldn't breathe.

I feel so broken.

She quickly stands up and straightens her clothes then looks at me with wide eyes; her eyes hold fear, shock, and—regret.

She takes a cautious step towards me but I take a step back. Her eyes flash a look of hurt but it was gone in a second. I know she doesn't want to be seen weak in front of me, that's how she always has been.

"J-Jungkook." Her voice was shaking and for the first time, I felt disgusted by the way my name rolled off her tongue.

"How could you?" My voice came out quieter than I thought, the image of her on top of him was stuck in my mind, making my heart ache even more.

She shakes her head, "I swear, kookie! it's not what it looks like." She pleads.

Hah, this damn typical dialogue makes her words even more fake.

"Don't you fucking call me that!" How dare she call me that after cheating on me. Her expression holds shock but I didn't care.

I was on the verge of crying. This shit hurts so much.

How could I be so blind? Hyungs were right. I should have listened to them but I was a fool who fell for her tricks.

As much as I tried to hold back my tears I couldn't, they fall from eyes wetting my cheeks.

Seeing me like this, she froze. She looks down, her hair falling on her face creating a wall where I couldn't her facial expression. She clenches her fists.

"Please Jungkook, believe me! It's not my fault. He tripped and I was trying to catch him but we both ended up falling." She looks at me with red eyes, breathing heavily. Her eyes pleading me to believe her.

I actually believed her for a second but then I remembered about the confession.

I won't be fooled now.

I just shake my head, disappointed in her because she keeps lying, can't she just tell me the truth when I have already seen everything.

"Just stop lying," I say, feeling tired.

She shakes her head, being stubborn like always, "I-I'm not lying, Jungkook. Please trust me."

She is stuttering, meaning she's nervous.

"I don't trust you." These words left my mouth without thinking and she stills in her place, looking at me with wide eyes, disbelief written all over her face.

I couldn't stand here anymore, just seeing her pains me. I turn around and run away.

I could hear footsteps running after me, her calling my name but I didn't care. I just want to be alone at the moment.

I quickly sit on the bike and saw from my peripheral vision that she was nearing me. I twist the key and the bike roars to life.

"Jungkook!"

I take a turn and drive away from school. Away from her.

I reach my house and park my bike. I take angry steps inside my house and slam the door shut while stumbling into my room.

There's a storm inside my head and I want to let it out before it destroys me.

I take the nearest thing and throw it at the wall, watching it smash into pieces just like my heart. I did it with every single thing I could get my grip on.