Chapter 10

Author's  P.O.V.

His hand was positioned against her head while the other was resting on her waist. His face was inches away from her, lips curled up in a teasing smirk which could make any girl drool over him.

The girl in his arms couldn't help but give in to his charisma.

With cheeks tinting red, she prevents his intense gaze. It was like he could read her secret that she tries really hard to hide from him.

He gently grabs her chin and lifts her head up to face him. He sweetly smiles at the flustered expression on her face.

He places a kiss on her cheek, turning her into a blushing mess.

He removes his hand from the wall, instead, he places it on her waist. She keeps staring at him with eyes filled with adoration just for him.

She slowly leans forward and wraps her arms around his waist, placing her head against his chest, sighing in content.

He froze for a second but soon melts in her warm and welcoming embrace. He returns the gesture by wrapping his arms around her waist. Unknowingly, a small smile adorns his face.

She feels ecstatic.

He closes his eyes in content, just having her in his arms was enough to make him forget about her.

___________________________________

Jennie's P.O.V.

Looking at Jungkook and Lisa like this, I can feel my stomach churning with jealousy and envy.

It's funny how just two weeks ago I was in the same position as her, in his arms where I belonged.

Or so I thought.

I won't lie if I say it hurts, it hurts so damn much like someone is slowly stabbing in my heart, torturing me with their slow movements.

Oh, how I wish to be in the same position as before.

Was I really this easy to forget? Am I that pathetic that he forgot me in a span of days?

Maybe I shouldn't have been too hard on him, maybe I should have opened up to him, maybe I should have changed myself if it meant he would stay.

But I guess that it's already too late.

That's what I regret the most, I didn't try hard enough to fight for him.

Now here I am hopelessly looking at them, the place which was supposed to be mine, the place I didn't try hard enough to earn; it is now owned by her.

Maybe he's better off without me. He really didn't deserve me. He was just too good for me.

"If you keep looking at them like that, you'll only hurt yourself in the end." I jump from the deep voice, I turn my head and look at the one and only Kim Taehyung.

He always appears out of nowhere.

I don't reply knowing what he said was true.

With a heavy heart, I look away. With my head down, I walk past him and towards my class.

I just want to get rid of this pain in my heart.

"Hey, why don't you try to make him jealous too?" He says in a suggestive tone. I halt in my steps and look at him only to find him wiggling his brows.

I shake my head, "It's no use like you said yourself, there's no reason for me to run after him when he doesn't even want me and, and I think this idea is absolutely childish." I start to walk again and he strolls beside me.