Chapter 4

Jungkook's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I've been avoiding Lisa, she always tries to talk to me but I ignore her. I also want to talk to her but whenever I try, her words keep replaying in my head like a broken record.

I missed talking to her, teasing her. It's not like I have a thing for her. No. It's just that I don't have any girl as a friend. I have other friends too, but it's different with a girl.

We always bicker like siblings, it's fun to tease her and seeing her all worked up.

Jennie has been a bit busy these days, we don't hang out as much as we used to and I'm missing her so damn much.

It was soon going to be the lunch break and Jennie told me that she's going to have lunch with Irene today, only girls. So I'll just have lunch with Hyungs.

The bell rang and finally, I could eat. I stand up and pack my stuff then stroll out of the class. I was looking down, my hands tucked in my pant pockets.

While walking someone bumps into my shoulder, I look up, ready to yell but stop because it was him.

Kim Taehyung.

I really hate this guy, he was looking forward while walking which means he purposely bumped into me and didn't apologize. He even has the nerve to smirk.

I shut my mouth because I don't want to start a commotion again. Yeah, we got into a fight before. He was being too close to Jennie and I didn't like it and that's how we first fought.

He's a thick-headed brat who only knows how to waste money or how to play with girls.

I sigh, he ruined my mood. I reach my locker and harshly shoved my books inside it then made my way towards the cafeteria.

I sighted my Hyungs and immediately run to them, then take a seat beside Yoongi Hyung.

Jin Hyung was flirting with Jisoo noona, leaving her a blushing mess while Yoongi Hyung's head was placed between his arms which were folded on the table.

"Hi, guys!" Jin Hyung and noona look towards my direction while Yoongi Hyung lazily sat straight then stretches.

"Oh! What are you doing here today, kook? Did you finally realized that you have Hyungs?" I rolled my eyes at Yoongi Hyung's sarcasm. I just sheepishly smiled at him.

"Did your girlfriend finally ditched you, is that why you're here?" Jin Hyung asks, he looks a bit too happy for my liking while saying this.

Why do they hate her so much?

"No! She's just having lunch with her friend." I roll my eyes. Okay, I admit that I don't usually sit with them and don't hang out that much like I used to, but that doesn't mean that they should hate her.

"Yeah, right! More like she's with another guy behind your back. When will you open your eyes Jungkook-ah, it's like she has manipulated you that you trust your 3-month relationship over our 9 years friendship."

Well, that's the reason I don't usually sit here. When I first came to introduce Jennie to them, they acted very horribly towards her, except Jisoo Noona. I was really angry at them. Whenever I come and sit with them, their lecture will start and that's why I avoid sitting with them.

I rub the bridge of my nose, I'm so done with them. "I didn't come here to listen to all of this, if you don't want me to sit here I can leave anytime." I was getting angry at this point.

What has she ever done for them to be hating her this much?

They barely even know her, they didn't even try to know her yet they talk like they've known her for ages.