Chapter 3

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was walking towards the school thinking about yesterday's event where I saw Jennie with another guy. I still can't believe it. I thought she loves Jungkook but I guess she's also like those girls who live up for their looks.

I enter the school and made my way to my locker. I couldn't stop thinking about that scene.

Should I tell Jungkook?

I know he's not gonna believe me but I can't help it, I need to tell him, or else he'll be living in a lie in their relationship.

But how should I tell him?

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was playing with my hair.

"Hey nerd, are you listening?" He asks, twirling his finger around a strand of my hair.

Speaking of the devil.

I looked at him and the flashes of Jennie with another guy played through my mind. I sighed.

This is so frustrating!

I come out of my trance when he snaps his fingers in front of me. I blink a few times, confused.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asks while raising his eyebrow. He was leaning against the locker beside me, his arms folded against his chest, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, his veiny and muscular arms on display.

I gulp.

"About someone," I answer him vaguely and tear my eyes from him before I start to shamelessly check him out.

Her brows knit together, eyes showing an emotion that I couldn't understand.

"About who?" He asks more like demands, then stands straight, with still his arms folded, towering above my small figure.

About you, idiot!

"I-It's none of your business." I feel imitated by his posture, he looks kinda scary.

Suddenly, he smirks, making my stomach churn.

He leans his face down to my eye level, looking deep into my eyes like he was trying to read me. My cheeks heat up due to our close approximation.

And again, I was lost in those beautiful eyes of his which were gleaming due to the light.

"Were you thinking about me?" He asks, his voice deep and low, making a shiver run down my spine.

My breath gets caught in my throat and my eyes enlarge. My heart was hammering against my ribcage.

How did he know?!

Here I was freaking out internally and he suddenly starts laughing while throwing his head back.

I look at him in confusion.