Chapter 18

Author's P.O.V.

"Jungkook, I'm warning you, don't you dar—Ahhh!" He splashes water on her with a watering tube.

"Jeon Jungkook!" She yells as he runs after her with a tube, splashing more water on her. A huge grin is adorning his face, his bunny teeth on display as he giggles like a child as if annoying her brings him entertainment.

When she was trapped between the wall and there was no way out, Jungkook drenches her in the water while he was laughing his ass off at her expressions.

"Oh you messed with the wrong person," Lisa says and runs after him while he keeps giggling, his smile not leaving his face. Lisa smiles seeing him like that, more specifically that she was the reason behind that wide smile of his.

He was fast but Lisa wasn't any less.

She was about to grab a hold of his shirt when her foot slips on the slippery floor and she falls on the ground with a huge impact and a yelp escapes her mouth.

Jungkook abruptly turns around when he hears her cries of pain. He rushes towards her crouched-down figure.

"Oh, shit—are you okay?!" He frantically asks her as she was holding onto her left knee.

"Where does it hurt?" He asks, his hands in mid-air, he doesn't know how to help her. He's panicking.

"I think I scraped my knee." She painfully lets out and bites her lip to stop herself from whimpering.

"But on the good side—my ankle isn't sprained." She lets out deep breaths, trying not to cry like a baby.

He grabs her wrist and slowly removes her hand from her knee and winces at the blood covering her knee.

"Can you stand up?" He stands up and asks as she shrugs her shoulder, "I think so..." She answers, not so sure if she can or not.

He brings his hand forward and she gladly places hers on his, he pulls her up stands up then wraps her arm around his shoulder, and hooks the other arm around her tiny waist.

She hops on one foot as they slowly walk towards the living room. Being the impatient person he is, he bends down and hooks his arms under her knees making her squeal in surprise. She wraps her other arm around his neck in instinct as she looks at him with wide eyes.

He didn't look at her and walked inside his house with her in his arms. He enters the living room and towards the couch, he can still feel her gaze from his peripheral vision.

He bends down to place her on the couch. Finally, he turns his head to look at her, and without him knowing he was lost in her beautiful eyes.

His eyes drift her plump lips for a second, how they look so soft and tempting. He has tasted them and God knows how much he wants to feel them against his.

Lisa lost in his doe eyes accidentally brushes her leg against her injured one, she winces and closes her eyes in pain and that's when Jungkook snaps back to reality.

He curses at himself for forgetting about her injury and rushes towards his bathroom for a first aid kit.

He wipes the blood with a cotton swab as gently as he can, he keeps glancing at her to see if he's applying too much pressure or not. He applies alcohol and she unconsciously grabs his arm.

He blows on it making her tighten her hold around his arm and he thought how much strength does she have because it feels like she's going to stop his blood flow.

He wraps the gauze around her knee and rests a cushion underneath it.

"I'm sorry."

Lisa looks at him confused.