Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V.

Pain. It was the only thing I could feel right now.

I knew from the start that I would end up getting hurt yet I never stopped chasing him.

I made a fool out of myself.

I don't know what sins I've committed to deserve this much pain.

Am I not pretty enough? Do I lack in something that she has?

I've always envied Jennie, not because of her looks but she was just so good at everything she did. She was perfect.  And then there was me who couldn't even do anything properly.

What I envied most about her was that she was able to steal Jungkook's heart and I couldn't.

When I was living in his house, even if it was for a few days, they were the best days of my life. I wouldn't ask for more.

I just felt that maybe he has feelings for me, even if it's just a little and that made me the happiest person alive. The way he acted around me when he kissed me and when we cuddled, I thought maybe I could have a chance with him.

Yet again I made a fool out of myself.

I wipe my tears as I make my way towards my house.

I just can't stay there after he rejected me.

Sighing sadly, I unlock the door with the keys and twisted the knob. I open the door and step inside.

It feels like it's been forever since I visited my house.

I close the door and lock it because I know if Jungkook realizes that I wasn't in his house he would come here and I can't have that right now.

I need a break.

I'll go back to my parents and spent some time there because I need some time alone, without him. Because I know if I keep seeing him, it will only hurt me more.

Taking a deep breath, I walk up the stairs and to my room. I pull out my suitcase and start to pack my clothes.

I've had enough, now it's time that I should think about myself too.

___________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

It was night time and Jungkook was still in the park, sitting on a bench with his head in his hands regretting his decisions.

I should head home, but...how will I face her?

He groans and stands up, he can't just sleep in the park, sooner or later he has to face her no matter what so why not now.

He drags his feet forcefully because he's scared to face her, he's scared that she might not want to see his face again.

He reaches home and grabs the doorknob then pauses, taking a deep breath he slowly twists the knob and enters the house. He locks the door behind him and due to the complete silence, its noise resonates across the room.

I'm not having a good feeling about this.

There's this gut feeling that's telling him that something is wrong. He shakes my head for being paranoid and walks up to his room and decides to take a shower. When he opens his wardrobe to take his clothes, the sight in front of him shocked him.

This has to be a sick joke.

Her clothes are gone...

It takes a few seconds for him to understand the situation, he runs around his house, looking through every room and corner, yelling her name and all he gets in return was silence.