Chapter 1

Author's P.O.V.

His hand was positioned against her head while the other was resting on her waist. His face was inches away from her, lips curled up in a teasing smirk which could make any girl drool over him.

The girl in his arms was trying hard not to give in to his charisma, but it was impossible to do.

He was just so charming.

With cheeks tinting red, she prevented his intense gaze. It was like he could look through her soul, look through the facade she has built up around her for years.

He gently grabs her chin and turns her head to face him. He sweetly smiles at the flustered expression on her face.

He pecks her nose and removes his hand from the wall, instead, he places it on her waist. She keeps staring at him with those innocent doe-like eyes and he gives her a charming smile in return.

Pulling her closer and he slowly wraps his arms around her body, pulling her in his embrace.

She froze for a second but soon melted in his warm and welcoming embrace, wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest. A smile of content never leaving her face.

She feels ecstatic.

He sighs in content, just having her in his arms was enough to make him forget about his surroundings.

___________________________________

Almost everyone was watching the couple, how couldn't they, they were just so eye-catching. With those striking looks and alluring personalities, they were called the 'power couple'.

But not everyone thought that, or at least one person didn't think like that.

Everyone was looking at them with adoration, envy, jealousy, but there was this one girl who was looking at them with hopelessness.

Or you can say, looking at the boy.

Oh, how much she wants to be the girl in his arms, how much she wants to wrap her arms around him and let herself be drowned in his masculine scent.

Oh, how hopelessly she was in love with him.

Her heart stings seeing them together, so she turns her back towards them, wrapping her arms around herself, still wishing it could be his arms around her.

She walks away.

Reaching her class, she sits on her usual seat, beside the window.

The bell rings.

She looks at the door, waiting for his arrival and soon she saw him standing outside the class. Unconsciously, her lips curled upward a bit, eyes showing nothing but adoration. But it soon faded when she saw the person standing beside him.

His girlfriend, Kim Jennie.

Her stomach twists, her heart is throbbing as she saw her leaning towards him and placing a gentle kiss against his porcelain skin.

No one knows how much she wanted to be the one to do that.

And the bright smile that appeared on his face, eyes twinkling in delight was like a punch in her guts.

She quickly looks away, her eyes couldn't bear watching them, looking at each other with so much love.

Oh how much she wanted to show him her love, but sadly, he doesn't love her back.

She looks out the window sorrowfully.

She feels the chair beside her being dragged against the floor, then someone sits on it with a 'thump'.

"Hey, Lisa." He calls out her name with his deep voice, sending chills to her spine.

Oh how much she wanted him to keep calling her name.

She didn't turn her head to look at him because she knows that if she did, she'll be lost in those luxurious eyes and that mesmerizing smile of his.

It will only make her fall harder for him and she can't have that.

"Lisa-Oppa!"

That's it!

She whips her head towards his direction with a death glare on her face.

He knows that I hate being called that name.

But her heart melts in a matter of seconds as she saw the dazzling smile on his face, showing his bunny teeth.

Just like that, her glare turns into a soft expression. It's not her fault, he just looks so cute when he smiles, it's hard to stay angry at him.

She hates herself for being too soft for him, yet she can't seem to hate him.

I wish I could, so I won't feel this pain.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" She asks in a boring tune, trying to appear unaffected by him.

"Nothing just wanted to see your pissed off face." He snickers while she glares at him again.

"I'm just kidding, just wanted to greet my friend, can't I?" He says with a soft smile.

A lump forms in her throat, she feels a pang in her heart. This hurts, how easily he can say that, not knowing what she feels about him.

Yeah, I'm just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Y-Yes, you can." Her voice cracks as she urges a fake smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

And of course, he is oblivious about all of this.

Tears form in her eyes and she turns her head towards the window before he could see her face.

Oh, how much she wants to tell him that she thinks of him more than just a friend.

_________________________________

Hello guys, this is my second book.

Poor Lisa. 😢

What do you guys think about this chapter?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.