Chapter 11

Jennie's P.O.V

After confronting Jungkook, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulder. Still, it hurts to know that he already start to like her.

A lot of questions have been running through my mind since then; was I not enough? Should I have tried more? Was I really going hard on him?

But he said that he loved me the way I am.

Was he lying?

Maybe he was lying all this time, I should've known, I should have never dated him in the first place.

Currently, it was our P.E class. The teacher wasn't present right now, he has made two teams who are going to play volleyball. Some students were wandering around with their friends while some were practicing volleyball.

I was leaning against the wall, away from the crowd.

"WATCH OUT!"

I look up to see the ball coming towards my direction, my breath hitches, my heartbeat increases. I clench my eyes shut and wait for the impact to kiss my face.

But it never came.

Huh?

I open my eyes to see Taehyung standing in front of me, the ball in his right hand which was in front of my face.

Oh my God, that ball was going to hit me in the face!

I place my hand against my chest, trying to calm my throbbing heart. I take a deep breath and hold my chin up like I wasn't about to have a heart attack a few seconds ago.

He throws the ball back to the students who were playing, "Be careful next time." He warns them in a serious tone which I find really intimidating.

Everyone starts to mind their own business after that.

He turns towards me and a smirk adorns his face, I was just standing in shock, frozen at my place. "Hi there, princess." I snap back to reality at his deep voice.

"What did you just called me?" I ask and narrow my eyes at him.

He shrugs like it's no big deal, "Um, princess?" He says it and looks at me confusingly.

I sigh. I forgot that he calls girls with weird nicknames.

This guy is weird.

I roll my eyes and finally look at him to notice that he kinda looks different.

Wait, is that a bandana around his head?