Chapter 19

Author's P.O.V.

"You should have seen him working out, oh my God! Just looking at him makes me want to work out too." Irene grinned as she fangirl's over some hot boy she saw.

"Or rather look at him than work out," Jennie points out the obvious and Irene gives her a sheepish smile while linking her arm with her's, "You know me so well." Jennie rolls her eyes at her but there was a small smile on her face.

"And—oh, isn't that Taehyung?" Jennie looks in the direction of her eyes and for sure it was Kim Taehyung pinning a girl against a locker while making out with her. Her locker.

Jennie was shocked to see that, maybe because she hadn't seen this side of his. "Wait, weren't you guys dating?"

"Wha—No! Why would you even think that?!" She made a disgusted face she looked at Irene as if she has grown two heads.

"Oh, really? There are a lot of rumors that have been going around that you guys are a thing. We haven't been able to meet each other for a long while so I assumed you have moved on from that Jungle book and now you're dating THE Kim Taehyung."

Jennie blinks at her then sighs, "Girl, you assume too much." She shakes her head and heads towards her locker where the scene in front of her makes her want to gag.

She clears her throat while looking down and Taehyung pulls apart from that girl, "What do you—Jennie?" Taehyung stopped himself from cursing at the person who interrupted them but when he saw Jennie he got shocked.

"If you don't mind, can you move aside from my locker?" The girl that he was making out with glares at her and didn't move but Taehyung grabs her arm and pulls her aside.

Jennie, not once looked at them.

After she was done with collecting her books, she closed her locker and looked at their messy state, "You can continue now." With that being said, she turned around and started to walk towards her first class.

"Jen–"

"See you in class, Taehyung," She says and didn't even turn around to hear what he has to say.

She keeps walking when suddenly, she places her hand against her heart and clutches it.

What is this feeling?

___________________________________

Jennie was packing her bag as the school has finished. Suddenly, Taehyung came running towards her, almost knocking her down.

"Jen–Jennie, I need your help!" He was panting as if he ran a marathon. He grabs her shoulder and pleads her with wide eyes, "Please, help me!"

"Uh...what is it?" She asks awkwardly because why the hell he would out of nowhere ask for her help.

It's weird.

"Be my girlfriend," He says as his face shows nothing but seriousness which takes her off guard.

"What?!" She asks in bewilderment, eyes wide open in shock, mouth parted.

Am I hearing things or did he say what I think he said?

"I—I mean just pretend to be my girlfriend for now. There is this crazy obsessed girl whom I dated last, she is after me, she won't leave me alone unless she sees that I have moved on from her. She thinks I'm still into her and I can't seem to move on."

"Now you know, so please! Help me!" He holds both of her hands and begs her.

"No."

"But why?" He whines as he desperately needs her help.