Chapter 21

Jennie's P.O.V.

"I'm serious!"

"You were serious before too but look who's been caught." Irene was having none of my excuses.

Well, they are not excuses though.

"He dragged me into his mess, I declined his offer but he just had to kiss me in front of the whole ass class!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. I believe you. But aside from everything.....you guys would look cute together." Irene wriggles her brows at me and I playfully shove her while she laughs.

I swear I will tease the hell out of her when she finds a boyfriend.

"Okay, I'll stop now," she says while laughing.

"But," I look at her with an eyebrow raised, "Now that I think of it, he has dragged you in his drama, so now you'll have to play your part."

"First of all, hell no! Second, if he really wants me to be his fake girlfriend then he will have to pay the price for it, cause I'm not for free." I flip my hair.

"That's my girl! Oh sorry, I mean, his girl." She smirks and runs away from me as I run after her, ready to murder her.

___________________________________

I close my locker and lock it.

"So, the school's over, wanna go on a date with me?" Irene asks and as I was about to respond when someone's head pop out of nowhere, startling me.

"Uh....can I help you?" I ask because the guy in front of me looks kinda nervous.

"Y-Yeah....um.....Taehyung is calling you in the music room." I frown at that.

What does that idiot want now?

"Ohohoho~" Irene gives me a smirk and I roll my eyes at this girl.

"I guess we'll have to cancel our date." She says dramatically.

"No!" I say and she frowns.

I fold my arms across my chest and hold my chin high, "Why? If he wants to talk about something he can just come here and say it. I won't go anywhere."

He scratches his nape then looks around and steps forward. I eye him cautiously as he bends down and whispers, "He has prepared a surprise for you."

He leans back and my eyebrows raise in surprise.

But why?

"I guess the poor guy wants to apologize to you for his mistake. Give him a chance, at least he's willing to apologize."

I'm also curious about the surprise.

I sigh in defeat, "Okay fine, I'll go." He gives me a thumbs up and I just look at him blankly, getting the signal he awkwardly smiles and walks away.

This surprise better be worth my time or else no one can save him from me.

___________________________________

I enter the music room and it was dark here, the only light that illuminates was coming from outside the room. "Hello!" My voice echoes around the room, indicating how quiet this place is.

Did he just trick me?!

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the door being opened, I turn around and my eyes widen at the person standing at the door.