Chapter 8

Jennie's  P.O.V.

My cousin, Namjoon has come to Seoul to spend some time with me. We both are really close, he's like a big brother that I always wanted. We spent the week together, hanging out with each other.

I really had fun this week, but I couldn't spend much time with Jungkook and I really miss him. I also told Namjoon about Jungkook and he was really happy about my relation.

Currently, I and Irene were at the rooftop, catching up because it's been a while since we even talked properly.

"So, how are things going between you and Jungkook?" She asks and unknowingly a small smile adorned my face.

"It's going good, never been this happy before." She smiles at me then nods. She really supports our relationship and I was glad to have a friend like her. We talk or more like she talked and I just keep listening to her.

I missed spending time with her.

After eating lunch, we went to our classes before the bell could ring.

When I reached there, I saw a note at my desk. I frown and picked it up, it has my name on it.

Strange.

I open it and it read; 'Come to the old classroom on the fifth floor, at 3 pm, it's important. Come, or else it won't be good for you.' 

I was frozen at my place, to say I was creeped out from this letter would be an understatement.

Why is someone threatening me to come to that abandoned classroom?

I shake my head and look at the note upside down. I realize that the time it says is during my last class.

What would be that important thing?

Feeling frustrated, I sit on my seat and bury my head in my hands.

"You okay?" I jolt up from the deep voice. Looking through my lashes, I saw Taehyung standing against the door, arms folded against his chest. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks or if I really saw worry flicker in his eyes for a second.

I forgot he attends this class too.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say and look away from him. I fiddle with my hands that rest on the table in front of me.

"You sure?" He asks again as he unfolds his arm and walks towards the seat beside me. He sits on the chair then leans his elbow on the table and places his cheek on his palm, while looking at me.

"I said I'm fine, okay!" I say a bit loud. I can't help it, I'm already frustrated and he's not helping me either.

He raises his hands in surrender and turns his body towards the front.

He was mostly in the same classes as mine but I don't care, I wish I had more classes with Jungkook so I could spend more time with him.

God, I really miss him.

I fold my arms on the table and place my head in between them, thinking about what should I do with this note.

Should I go to that classroom or not?

___________________________________

It was now my second last class and I was still thinking if I should skip my last class or not.

I sigh, whoever this person is, if they made me skip my class just for nothing, they'll have to deal with my wrath.

I really don't want to skip my last class but I'm very curious to go there.