Chapter 27

Jennie's P.O.V.

Taehyung was dragging me towards the table his friends were sitting at. He said that he knew about my friend but I didn't know about him, now that we are closer than before, he wanted to introduce his friends to me.

I just went along with him because Irene wasn't present today and I thought why not.

I took a seat and there was a boy and a girl who I think I've seen in one of my classes, though the closeness between them makes them look like a couple.

I shouldn't assume things.....but they look cute together.

The girl looked at me with surprise as if she wasn't expecting company while the guy beside her was busy on his phone.

I greeted her and she returned the gesture then I looked at the guy to greet him but he still didn't pay any attention.

Okay.....

"Jennie, this is Rosé," he introduced me excitedly and she smiled and then waved at me.

She's so pretty.

I waved back and gave an awkward smile, the introvert in me doesn't like to be with many people but she seems nice

"And he's my best bud, Jiminie pabo." He finally looked up at Tae and gave him a glare then looked at me and went back to his phone.

I'm guessing he's just a grumpy guy or maybe he doesn't like me but I don't think we've met before.

The girl named Rosé elbowed that guy, "Jimin, be nice!" She said it in a hushed tune but I still heard it.

Of course, his name is Jimin, why did I think thought it was actually Jiminie pabo. I guess I'm the pabo here.

He looked at her then sighed as if he had given up and she smiled in triumph and wrapped her arms around his.

He looked back at me and I'm not gonna lie, he's intimidating, "Hi, the name's Jimin as he has already told you." He pointed at Tae while saying that.

Wow, that was the driest introduction I've ever heard.

I gave a nervous smile and looked everywhere because it was so awkward.

"Ignore him, my boyfriend can be a bit dry."

Called it!

She detached herself from him but he was quick to wrap his arm around her, "I'm not," He said seriously as he leaned closer and she smiled, "Yesh, you are." She pinched both of his cheeks while cooing at her.

"It's hard being the third wheel." A voice came beside me and I turned to look at Tae looking at them then at me.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed.