Chapter 12

Warning:
                  There will be some disturbing scenes mentioned below, so beware and read at your own risk.

___________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Ever since my encounter with Jennie, she has left me with so many questions that I've never even wondered before.

Did I really start to like Lisa and forgot Jennie?

Well, in Lisa's company I was able to get Jennie out of my mind

But that doesn't mean I forgot her. I know I still have feelings for her.

But if Lisa really has feelings for me, I could've given her the wrong impression.

What have I gotten myself into?

I hold my head in my hands, the more I think the more it causes a headache.

I decide to take a shower to calm my tense muscles. I pick my clothes from the closet and place them on my bed then take a shower.

I come out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I changed into a black shirt and jeans. I decide to go out because I need to clear my mind. If I stayed inside my house anymore, I will go insane. I wore my leather jacket because the weather was chilly outside.

I walk out and insert the key in my bike then twist it and the bike roars to life. I pull it out of the garage then drive to anywhere my mind lets me.

___________________________________

Lisa's P.O.V.

Humming to myself as I towel dry my hair. I went to the salon today and decided to have a haircut, just below my chin, and honestly, I love it.

 I went to the salon today and decided to have a haircut, just below my chin, and honestly, I love it

I hope jungkook likes it too.

I bite my lips to stop myself from smiling. I've never been this happy in a long time, we always spend time together now a days and I couldn't ask for more.

I break out of my daydream as I hear a bang, startling the hell out of me.

Did someone break into my house?

My heart started thumping against my chest in fear, my eyes widen in horror. I quickly lock my room and pick up the phone then hide inside my closet.

My breathing was a bit ragged, I place my hand against my chest to calm myself down but it didn't work. I heard another bang and that jolted me to fright. Beads of sweat form on my forehead and I feel like crying.

I open my phone with shaky hands and dial the only number I could think of. I press the device against my ear, praying for him to pick up the call. I keep calling but he didn't pick up.