Chapter 2

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was walking through the corridor of the school, my books wrapped in my arms which were clasped against my chest.

Suddenly, I felt an arm slung around my shoulders, loosely.

"Hi, princess." A deep and cheerful voice greeted me and I couldn't help but roll my eyes in annoyance.

I shrug off his arm and keep walking, totally avoiding him, hoping he would get the message that I don't wanna talk to him at all.

But I forgot one thing, he's persistent.

I almost had a heart attack when suddenly a hand was slammed on the wall in front of me.

My eyes widen in shock and I tear my eyes from the arm in front of me and to the owner of it.

Ticking my jaw, fist-clenching against my sides, I give him a death glare and he has the nerve to smirk at me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, not wanting to punch his handsome face, or his fangirls will have my head.

"What do you want, Kim Taehyung?" I ask, scowl never leaving my face.

He leans down to my eye-level, his stupid smirk not leaving his face, eyes shining in amusement. I take a step back instinctively, my brave demeanor fading a little.

"Why can't I greet my friend?" He says and leans back, still not removing his hand from the wall.

"We are not friends. We were never friends." I don't know how many times I've told him this but he always turns deaf ears when I say this.

"Well, I consider you as my friend." He says and smiles in triumph.

I look at him blankly, "But I don't." I say flatly and move aside to get away from him and but he quickly removes his arm from the wall and stands in front of me.

I look up at him and damn, he's tall. He's of Jungkook's height. I hate my height in times like these, it makes me feel so small and weak, I hate feeling like this.

"Why not?" He almost whines like a kid who couldn't get his favorite toy.

"You know why," I say as a matter of fact.

His eyebrows knit together, jaw clenching, lips pressed in a thin line, eyes narrowing in a glare. I don't know why but I think he's angry.

Now I'm feeling scared.

I gulp and take a cautious step back. He was looking down, his hair falling on his forehead, making it hard for me to see his eyes.

I think it's my cue to leave.