Chapter 13

Jennie's P.O.V.

I put my books inside my locker and let out a tired sigh.

I just wanna go home.

I groan and close my locker then pull the strap of my bag and walk in the direction of the cafeteria.

As I was walking, I feel a tap at my shoulder. I halt in my steps and take a deep breath, trying not to burst at Taehyung.

I turn around and my anger turns into confusion as it was not Taehyung standing in front of me, but another guy who I've never seen before.

I frown and tilt my head in confusion.

Have I seen him before?

"Hi!" He greets excitedly as if we're long lost friends and I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" I cut to the chase. I'm hungry and he's wasting my time.

What an idiot.

"Uh...are you free this evening?" He asks and scratches his nape.

Don't tell me he's going to ask me out.

"Why are you asking this?" I raise an eyebrow at him and pretend like I don't know his motives.

"I know a place where the view is beautiful, I thought a beautiful girl like you will lighten up that place even more." I resist the urge to cringe at his cheesy lines.

"I'm sorry but I can't come, I'm busy." I try to reject politely so he won't hold a grudge against me but I guess I assumed too quickly.

"Busy with someone else."

His words made my eyes wide open and I glare in his direction. My blood was boiling and angry was seeping through my veins.

"What is it to you, huh?! I can hang out with whoever I want!" I raise my voice a bit and take a step forward.

"Then why can't you come with me just for one day. I know you've been fooling around with Jungkook first and now your target is Taehyung. I know I'm not as rich as them but I can still give you some good time." He smirks and takes a step forward while I take a step back.

To say I was in shock would be an understatement. His words are flowing through my head making me shake my head so I can get rid of them. I let out heavy breaths and took another step back.

Is that what everyone here thinks about me?

Just the thought of it disgusts me.

He grabs my arms and pulls me towards him harshly, "Give in already I know you want this, don't worry I'll make you feel good." My stomach churns in disgust at his words.

I raise my hand and slap him across the face, I wriggle my arms out of his grip and glared at him. The slap resonates around the hallway making other students look at our way but I didn't care, I need to deal with this asshole.

"You know nothing about me, so you have no fucking right to judge me!" I raise my voice and push him against his chest. He stumbles back, his face red in anger and humiliation.

I really want to punch this bastard.

"Bitch! you can't fool us. Everyone knows why you broke up with Jungkook, just because your gold digger ass couldn't stop and now your target is Taehyung, an even richer guy and the next CEO of Kim enterprises."

How can he assume such a thing?

I look at him in disbelief, from the corner of my eyes I can see people murmuring and whispering to each other and I know for a fact that they are not on my side.