Chapter 17

Jennie's P.O.V.

Walking through the hallway which was almost empty because it was lunch break right now. I didn't feel like eating anything so I was strolling around the school in boredom.

Twirling a strand of my hair around my finger, I ignore every passing by students who were gawking at me.

Suddenly, my arm was grabbed and before I know it, I was dragged inside an empty classroom and pushed against the wall, before I can let out a scream that person places their hand over my mouth.

Eyes widen in horror, I was breathing heavily and my heart was beating fast in fear.

When I see the face of this person, I feel like I can finally breathe.

Taehyung.

He places his index finger on his lips, indicating keep quiet. He slowly removes his hand from my mouth.

The room wasn't that dark so I can clearly see his arrogant smirk. He places his one hand on the wall beside my head.

"Hi there, sweet cheeks." I roll my eyes at the endearment and fold my arms against my chest.

"What the hell was that?!" I ask annoyingly and he shrugs, still with that irritating smirk on his face.

"It's my style of greeting." He proudly says and steps a bit closer and I place my hand on his chest so he won't be able to get even closer to me than he already is.

"Well, you should change it because I don't like it." I hold my chin high to get my point through him. He shakes his head a bit then looks at me with a small yet teasing smile.

He loosens his tie a bit.

"You should get used to it because I'm not changing." With that being said he steps closer and my strength wasn't enough to stop him.

He bends down a bit and tucks my hair behind my ear then his eyes meet mine and the way they illuminate in the light, the brown color in his eyes getting prominent, big eyes sparkling and looking directly at mine as if he's looking into my soul.

And I almost forgot how to breathe.

"But for you...I might consider changing myself." He whispers, the small smile still on his face.

I was so lost in him that I didn't notice how his face was a few inches away from mine.

"Only for you." With that being said he places his lips on mine, making my eyes widen and I froze at my place.

He didn't move his lips as if he was waiting for me to either kiss him back or push him away. And before my brain could come up with rational thought, my body has already given in.

I kiss him back.

His one arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer till our chest was touching. His other hand comes to cup my face, his long fingers tangle in my hair as he caresses my cheek a bit with his thumb, melting me internally.

One of my hand was on chest clutching his shirt while the other was on his shoulder for support because the way he slowly and sensually moves his lips against mine makes me dizzy and my toes curl in ecstasy.

His other also wraps around his waist as my arms circle around his neck. He lifts me a bit, my feet dangling from the floor and all this time he never breaks the kiss. He moves a bit and places me on a desk, standing between my legs.

All of this makes me grow hot.

We pull away when we feel the need to breathe. Breathing heavily, still dazed by that mind-blowing kiss, he leans down just inches away from my face.