Chapter 25

Author's P.O.V.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked carefully. They were sitting in the living room after eating.

"Yeah, why?" She titled her head in confusion.

"I'm talking about what happened in school." She parted her mouth as she understood what he was referring to.

She felt a bit embarrassed now that she thought about that, she never wanted to show that side to anyone, she just wasn't ready to.

An awkward laugh left her mouth, "Haha....I....I'm sorry for worrying you, it was nothing, it was just me being weird." She looked everywhere to avoid eye contact with him.

"Are you afraid of the dark?" This question caught her off guard as she whipped her head in his direction.

Fiddling with her fingers, she answered, "Yeah, I am. Childish, I know." And again there was that fake laugh which he didn't like.

"It's not Childish, if something causes you pain, physical or not, it's still pain and there must be a reason behind it and that's enough to know that your pain is valid." He said and was a bit surprised to see unshed tears in her eyes.

I never knew I needed to hear that.

Wiping the tears around her eyes, "Sorry, I just got overwhelmed, I must look like a fool."

"Expressing your emotions and being yourself only makes you look beautiful not a fool." This time she chuckled at his words which brought a smile to his smile.

If he doesn't stop, I'll literally cry a river here.

"Thanks, I really needed to hear that." She smiled gratefully at him and he returned the gesture.

"Anytime."

___________________________________

Jennie's P.O.V.

"I'll kill that Mason! Where is he?! That coward! Show me your face!" My best friend is on a killing rampage and it's hard to stop her.

"It's Jason."

"So what?! I'll kill that Trason, that motherfucker, he messed with MY best friend!" I pulled her back in her seat before she creates a scene in the cafeteria.

"Jason." I don't even know why I'm correcting her, I guess it's a habit.

"Whatever his name is, Jason Derulo or whatever, I don't care!" I guess I shouldn't have told her just now what happened yesterday in school.

My eyes widened when she grabbed my face and pressed her cheek against mine, "As long as my baby is okay I won't kill anyone." She cooed at me and patted my head continuing her plans of murdering Jason.

Right now I'm in the mood of murdering you!

It was hard detaching herself from me and getting her overprotective ass to sit properly and let me breathe.

"Then what about Taehyung?"

I thought she would've forgotten about him, now what should I tell her?!

"Did he come and save you? Did he?" She looked at me with hopeful wide eyes with a wide smile on her face without even blinking.

"Y-Yeah, kind of.....he didn't fight Jason, he unlocked the door...." I tried to keep it vague because I don't wanna tell her details or else she'll tease the hell out of me.

"So romantic." She squealed and we got weird stares because of that and I had to give them an apologetic smile in her stead.

Hooking her arm with mine, "I'm sorry, I saw Taehyung wandering around and told him how you were waiting for him not knowing what was going on. I should've gone to check it myself because I had a bad feeling but I ignored it." She pouted at me and how can I resist it.

I hate how easy it is to melt my heart.

"Well, if it weren't for you, Tae wouldn't have come either so I should be thanking you." I smiled while she gave me that creepy smile from before.

"Why are you so nice? Be my girlfriend instead, I know all your likes and dislikes." I tried to fight back the smile and shook my head at her but she had other plans.

Puckering her lips with her eyes closed, she leaned forward while I leaned back.

Why is she like this?

Suddenly, I felt an arm around me and I realized I was about to fall off the chair when I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung pushing her forehead and with me in his other arm.

She opened her eyes and when she saw the position I was in, she apologized and I waved it off because shes had always been this playful but now it feels different that he's here.

He sat beside me and didn't remove his arm, "Flirting with my girlfriend behind my back, isn't that unfair?"

I still feel weird hearing about the girlfriend. His girlfriend.

"I'll take any chance I'll get." She winked and began eating her food, knowing her, she didn't realize that he was indeed a bit serious.

He pulled me closer while eating his food with his hand, "W-Wha-What are you d-doi—" he finally looked up and I swear my heart stopped beating for a second.

He leaned closer and his breath hit my ear making me gasp and grasp his shirt underneath the table.

"Play along." He whispered and I got confused and then looked up to see that obsessed girl who's after Tae was looking our way. When we made eye contact and she walked away.

"She's gone," I informed him and he quickly pulled away to my surprise.

Why did I think he would playfully hold me more like he did the last time?

I don't know why I'm feeling like this, there is a weird feeling in my stomach which isn't good.

I'm not that happy with the fact that he did all of this to show it to his ex.

Why am I even—never mind, I shouldn't care, it's not like he's my real boyfriend, and expects him to act like one.

"I'm done eating," I said and stood up before any one of them could stop me.

Ha...this is just not my day.

___________________________________

Hello guys!

I wrote this chapter but WP didn't let me publish it so I had to rewrite it again.

What do you think about this situation?

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.