27

It's now May 1 in Korea. Time flies so fast right? Just like last year, it's been Ni-ki and Lea's relationship.. but now it's officially Ni-ki and Hayami's.

"Babe, our classmates invited us for a pool party to celebrate our moving up party, do you want to come?" Hayami said to the boy who's now laying his head on her lap. "Are you coming too?" Ni-ki asked and looked up to see his girlfriend's face. "If you will come" She said and smiled.. "Sure I will.." He said and smiled back..

"Ah, I forgot.. Jungwon said that he will help you remember your memories" Hayami said while looking at the sky. She is also scared because she's afraid if Ni-ki will remember all then she will be left alone. But she's also confident, Ni-ki told her that she'd the one that he really loves now so no need to worry. "Oh, that's good" He said and smiled.. His smile can cure anything, how precious. "Babe, what if let's change our call sign? I just thought that Mimi would be a perfect nickname for you" Ni-ki said and closed his eyes.. letting the cold air to touch his bare skin. "Sure, but what about Nini? Isn't that cute?" Hayami chuckled and chuckled.

-
-
-
-

"Girl, I know that I should be on your side but.. Jihoon, he's a perfect guy yet you just- Nevermind" Ava said to her best friend while they're riding the swing. It's just unbelievable.. Lea and Jihoon will be a perfect couple if Lea would agree but it's all nothing now. "Right, he's too perfect for me.." Lea said while stopping the swing from swinging. "Just tell me that you're still in love with Ni-ki" Ava said and stood up from her seat. She started to walk back and forth in front of Lea, getting ready to give her some lectures.. "First of all, he is now officially taken.. I don't want to hurt you but.. they both love each other".. Ava said while still walking like a mother who is now lecturing her stubborn daughter. "Second, you guys are now fine as friends. Even you're still in love with him.. it's obvious that you're just a friend for him" She said while getting ready to say the last part of her lectures.. "Lastly, I- I mean.. we.. we don't want the old Lea who's cheerful and always smiling bright to disappear because of Ni-ki.. I hope you understand that Im just concerned.. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings" Ava said and finally decided to stop walking back and forth.. "I- Im sorry but I can't really move on" Lea said while looking at the ground. Ni-ki's perfect for her.. that's why its hard to move on.. "Just take your time" Ava said and smiled at her best friend

Hours later with Ava, Lea decided to go back home and take a long rest. She immediately locked herself inside her room.

"I think I should just sleep for this day" Lea said after changing to her house clothes. Being comfortable is still the best feeling right?

Lea laid on her bed and tried to fall asleep but herself just cant. So she just decided to play with her video games since she loves it so much.

She started playing but after a while this memory entered her mind. This is the game that she played with Ni-ki last year. "Aish, I really need to move on" Lea said and sighed..

She started to think of something fun without connection to Ni-ki..

"Lea! Come out and get your snacks" Ms. Kang shouted from the outside. "Coming" Lea said and removed the invisible dirt off her clothes.

"Here's your fish buns" Ms. Kang said and gave the plate with fish buns on it to Lea. "Ms. Kang~" Lea whined while pouting. Ms. Kang just laughed at her actions.. "Im sorry, I forgot" Ms. Kang said while chuckling. "I will just skip snacks, enjoy the fish buns.. I will just take a nap"

2 hours ago

A yawn filled the room... "Oh, I slept too much" Lea said while looking at the wall clock '8:23 pm'. "How can I sleep laterr~?" She whined.. It's already dark outside and it's too silent. Until her stomach growled.. "Ahh, Im hungryy" She said and jumped out from the bed.

"Oh, You're already awake" Mr. Yoo said after Lea exited her huge room. "Is there any foods?" Lea asked and placed a hand on her stomach.. "Im hungry" She pouted.. "I cooked something for you" Ms. Kang said after appearing oit of nowhere . "Oh my gosh, thanks a lot Ms. Kang!" Lea said and excitedly sat on the chair. "Such a baby" Mr. Yoo said and patted my head.. "Of course I am" Lea said and proudly smiled.. 'I think I should enjoy my life while Im still young than spend it by thinking because of Ni-ki' Lea thought and smiled..

-
-
-
-

"Mimi-yah" (lol why does Mimi-yah sounds like MimiyuuuUuuUh HAHAHA) Ni-ki called his girl with the nickname he gave her.. "Why?" The girl said while admiring his handsome face.. "It's early in the morning and you're alone.. where's your brother?" Ni-ki said with a worried tone . "Don't worry, it's not like someone will crash inside our house and kill me" Hayami said and chuckled.. 'I wish that we'll stay like this forever' Hayami wished while her eyes are closed..

But luck isn't that good to be on your side after those bad and unforgivable things that you've done.

"Let's stay like this forever, can we?" Ni-ki said and smiled..
_________________

HEY NI-KI WHY DID YOU SAID THAT?

<WORD COUNT: 967>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>