Incomplete Memories

"Where is she?!" Klaus asked Marcel who was currently trapped behind an invisible barrier- just as how Klaus had been trapped for five years

Marcel clenched his jaw and glared at the ground.

"Damn it Marcel, think! Where can she possibly be?!" Klaus shouted louder this time.

"I don't know! I thought you took her! I've had my guys search every inch of this Quarter and there is no sign of Emilie!" Marcel exclaimed.

Klaus exhaled through his nose in attempt to calm down. He was worried about Emilie just as much as Marcel was. Klaus thought that she might've run away, but seeing as to how loyal she is to him, Klaus figured it must be something else. The gates to the chamber open and Freya walks in, disappointment visible in her expression.

"Well?" Klaus asked her eagerly.

"The locator spell didn't work. I tried several that should've worked easily but I got nothing. She must've cloaked herself pretty well" Freya explained.

"No, no. Emilie would never just up and leave. That isn't poss- she wouldn't do that" Marcel told them. Suddenly he got a thought and his eyes narrowed when he realized something.

"Unless whoever has her made very well damn sure she couldn't be found" Marcel added which caused Klaus to also frown at the thought.

Suddenly Freya lifted her hand and flicked it using her magic to break Marcels neck. Klaus snapped to look at her in bewilderment about to ask her why she did that but saw the look of urgency on her face.

"There's something you need to know. I had a hunch and did another locator spell and it didn't work, so I called our  brother" Freya went to explain.

"Elijah?" Klaus asked cutting her off.

"No. Kol, but he didn't answer, so instead I called Rebekah. He was supposed to be in the French Riviera like he said he would be but he's not. He's here, Klaus, in New Orleans. I'm sure of it"

Klaus now made sense of it all. He should've known his little brother wouldn't be able to stay away from Emilie despite her condition. He now knew that Kol had Emilie somewhere and they were both hiding - or he was hiding her. Klaus felt a wave of different emotions and wondered why Kol didn't tell him anything.

"Marcel can't know about this" Klaus told his sister.

Klaus knows that if Marcel finds out that Kol took Emilie, he would hunt him down and kill him with no hesitation.