Crappy Family Reunion

Elijah smiled from his spot in the doorway as he watched Emilie and Hayley talking and getting to know each other

Elijah smiled from his spot in the doorway as he watched Emilie and Hayley talking and getting to know each other. Earlier, Emilie told them what had happened a few days ago and how she was now a vampire. It didn't make sense to the Mikaelson brothers and they could tell that there was more to Emilie's situation as it is, but they both decided to give her space; she'll talk when she's ready.

Klaus was stood behind Elijah and looked at Emilie also, he still couldn't believe that she was alive but he was happy nonetheless. He spent the last hour racking his brain for some explanation on how she came back from the dead after a year, but he couldn't come up with anything.

"She died with your blood in her system, but why did it take a year for her to come back to life? Why now?" Klaus asked his brother who turned away from the two girls to look at his brother.

"I have been asking myself that same question, brother. Nothing of this makes any sense. But the good thing is that she is here with us and we will care for her, she is family after all" Elijah said before turning to look at Emilie again who laughed at something Hayley had said.

Klaus couldn't help but smile at their interaction and went to stand next to Elijah.

"Always and forever" Klaus added as a soft chuckle left his lips. However, his smile faded when he remembered the situation they were currently in and he sighed.

"We must keep Esther and Finn away from her. I can only imagine what they would do to her if they found out she was here" Klaus said with a frown.

Esther and Finn were back and inhabiting the bodies of two other witches, there was also that other thing with Davina controlling Mikael who was also back from the dead. The little witch had went into hiding along with the older Viking who was still hell bent on killing Klaus. But Mikael wasn't the only thing she was hiding from the brothers.

Elijah's phone beeps and he looks at it before sighing in annoyance.

"I must go, there's a certain new vampire that needs lessons on being a vampire. Marcel is lucky I haven't ended him yet" Elijah tells Klaus.

Klaus purses his lips knowing he had to go search for Davina and Hayley was also going to go out and take care of a few things with her pack. Marcel was also dealing with a crisis and Emilie would have to be alone.

"I'll figure something out. Go on, I'll keep in touch" Klaus told Elijah.

They both enter the room, Emilie stands as Elijah approaches her and kisses the top of her head. "I must tend to something, Niklaus will explain everything but know that I am very happy you are here. I'll see you soon, Emilie" Elijah told her reassuringly before leaving the room.