More ways than one

"Why isn't she waking?"

"Alistair do something!"

"This is you're fault. You lot pushed her to the edge!"

"There's no knowing what she would do once she wakes, perhaps it's best if we keep her asleep"

"Why? So you don't have to wander around in guilt?"

"I - that's not what I meant"

"Emilie wake up. Wake up darling"

Everyone could hear her weakened heart beat pick up again. It began to beat faster, faster and faster which caused worry to everyone in the room.  Emilie, though still unconscious, can feel her blood racing in her veins. She balled up her fists and the room began to shake. Everyone panicked and Kol shook her shoulders hoping to wake her before she caused more damage to herself.

"Emilie, please wake up" Kol begged.

Emilie's eyes shot open, she sat up on the bed with a scream throwing her arms in front of her causing everyone to be thrown backwards. Sadly Elijah wasn't that lucky because he felt himself being lifted up and slammed against the wall as his throat closed tightly and began to choke.

"Emilie! Stop please!" Freya shouted at her about to use her magic but Alastair made the Mikaelson witch stop.

"You don't want to be on the receiving end of this!" Alistair warned her before turning to his cousin.

"Cousin, come back to your senses" He told her calmly but she wouldn't listen. She kept her magic grip on Elijah, like a predator digging its teeth deep into the neck.

Kol walked over to his girl. He kept calm not wanting to trigger her more than she already was. He knew she was hurting and he was hurting knowing that she was hurt, his family had managed to rip apart her trust, her heart time and time again and he feared he would lose her to the off switch again.

"Darling. You need to stop okay, you need to let him go. This won't fix anything and you know that" Kol reasoned.

"He killed Marcel" Emilie said, her voice distorted and no trace of emotion.

"He did, and he will live with that for the rest of his life. I know you're hurting but don't stoop down to my family's level, you're better than that, darling" Kol told her but she still get her eyes trained on the suited Original who clawed at his throat fighting to breathe again.