A Big Mess

Trigger warning++++

Trigger warning++++

Emilie~~~

A sharp pain in my head is the first thing I feel when I wake up. Soon, the chilling cold wraps around me like a wave and I shiver. My eyes flicker open, a groan escapes my lips and my finger tips touch the back of my head where a bump had formed. "Ow" I hiss. Sitting up, I scan the room I'm in and I can tell it's abandoned since there's not much furniture and the ones remaining are either covered with white sheets or rotting away, and you can't forget about the cobwebs draping from the ceiling, like curtains. Gross.

"How'd I get here?" I ask myself and remember that someone ambushed me and now my heart is racing.

"Well I brought you here silly" a preppy voice says. Looking up quickly, I scrunch my eyebrows when I see a familiar face.

"Angelique?"

Kol~~~

As if things weren't bad, I fear now things have turned for the worse. Emilie knows what I am, what we all are. Shortly after she had gone, I had left to find her and tracked her down to her old family home. Instantly I felt as if something was wrong and panic set in when I saw a note laying on the front steps of the house. 'Finders keepers, losers weepers. Poor sweet Emilie will meet an end much worse than Josette' the note read and I know exactly who wrote it.

"This is all your fault! If you had stayed away from her, she wouldn't be in this mess!" Tyler yelled at me. Things have been hectic at home and my brothers are doing their best to keep things calm.

"You think I wanted this to happen? I care about Emilie's well being as much as you! I'll die before I let anything happen to her!" I shout back at the baby hybrid.

"Are you sure? Cause now you're telling me that this crazy witch has her who is threatening got kill her for revenge!" Tyler growls.

"Okay shut up the lot of you! None of this arguing is going to help Emilie. We need to find her and fast" Niklaus says making me scoff. "And how do you propose we do that, brother?" I ask him.

As if I'm cue, Bonnie Bennett walks into the room glaring at all of us but I can see the concern in her eyes. Elena Gilbert follows behind and I slam her against the wall using my enhanced speed.

"You really have some nerve. I should rip your tongue out for spilling secrets that is nobody's business. You just had to go on and tell Tyler, did you?" I sneer at the doppelgänger. "Let her go!" The Bennett witch shouts but I ignore her.

"I-I didn't s-say anything to anyone" Elena says, fear evident in her eyes.

Suddenly, I'm thrown off her and Stefan is now the one holding me back, his eyes stern. I smirk evilly at the Salvatore. "Oh I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart, and then your precious Elena will be drained till she's nothing but skin and bone" I say.